The Forum Regulars (Comic)

Found this at todays G&L:

http://img437.imageshack.us/img437/9815/forumregularsliten1da.jpg

Hahahahaha, that is so damn true!

I have to say it one more time, genius!

Strange how matches to those descriptions just leap to mind from these threads.

Awesome.

I laughed at the Oldtimer, cried at the Bulk-or-Cut guy.

Very funny indeed! Thanks for the comic!

~V

Wow! I bet I could find a post from every one of those guys here! That was the most “spot-on” post I’ve seen to date!

I’m shouting “SQUATS AND MILK!!!” at someone in the gym tonight.

[quote]Donut62 wrote:
I’m shouting “SQUATS AND MILK!!!” at someone in the gym tonight.[/quote]

Haha, I would love to see a huge guy scream that at someone. Preferably a girl in a health club/spa.

Haha. I think I have actually made the same post as the Smartass Guy. who would thought…

DB

[quote]dollarbill44 wrote:
Haha. I think I have actually made the same post as the Smartass Guy. who would thought…

DB[/quote]

I’m “guilty” in at least three… :wink:
He should do it like a “stages of a bodybuilder” ( or forumposter…or whatever :slight_smile: )

Thats histerical… I thought you meant you were going to make cartoons about each poster individually, not a ‘type’ of poster.

The pubmed guy sounds like someone on here…but who? Geez - it’s on the tip of my tongue.

[quote]rainjack wrote:
The pubmed guy sounds like someone on here…but who? Geez - it’s on the tip of my tongue. [/quote]

I dont know which one I’d be…although I do know they left off the “skinny non-weightlifter- who- sits- on- the -politics- board- all- day- and- reads -one -powerlifting -article -just -so -people- think- he- lifts” guy

What’s funny is if he saw this, he’d know I was talking about him, but he doesn’t venture out from the politics forum…

[quote]FightinIrish26 wrote:
rainjack wrote:
The pubmed guy sounds like someone on here…but who? Geez - it’s on the tip of my tongue.

I dont know which one I’d be…although I do know they left off the “skinny non-weightlifter- who- sits- on- the -politics- board- all- day- and- reads -one -powerlifting -article -just -so -people- think- he- lifts” guy

What’s funny is if he saw this, he’d know I was talking about him, but he doesn’t venture out from the politics forum…[/quote]

It’s been strangely silent these days. Or maybe I turned if off on my preferences awhile ago due to burnout. Don’t remember. Shrug

[quote]FightinIrish26 wrote:
What’s funny is if he saw this, he’d know I was talking about him, but he doesn’t venture out from the politics forum…[/quote]

LOL.

The corrolation between that comic and this site is uncanny. Funny as hell.

[quote]dollarbill44 wrote:

DB[/quote]

raises hand…

[quote]BIGRAGOO wrote:
The corrolation between that comic and this site is uncanny. Funny as hell.[/quote]

That’s because I think the guy who writes it is a member… although I don’t think they post that much. So they likely frequent other boards too.