The Flame Thread

[quote]GetSwole wrote:
This thread is an…
[/quote]

The hot blonde almost made it worth while, but then she left.

[quote]BlondeBombChelle wrote:HaHaHaHa Yes, that’s ME in my avatar. However, Im not a nurse. I could play a nurse if I had a boyfriend :), but that’s not my chosen profession.

This website is so great. Everyone has been so friendly and welcoming! :smiley: [/quote]

Michelle please ignore all these guys who are blatently hitting on you. They have no finesse and instead play cheap shots about goats etc. That Getswole character? Very dodgy indeed - watch out for him. He’s only 12 anyway.

I am never that forward as you will come to know. I am a complete gentleman as many T-Vixens will tell you.

So, tell me more about this nurse fetish you seem to have… (Oh and if you wouldn’t mind posting some pictures…)

fail

Pussy knows best!!

[quote]Renton wrote:
Michelle please ignore all these guys who are blatently hitting on you. They have no finesse and instead play cheap shots about goats etc. That Getswole character? Very dodgy indeed - watch out for him. He’s only 12 anyway.

I am never that forward as you will come to know. I am a complete gentleman as many T-Vixens will tell you.

So, tell me more about this nurse fetish you seem to have… (Oh and if you wouldn’t mind posting some pictures…)[/quote]

I think this thread is such a fail we should try to salvage something out of it by posting amusing FAIL pics …

Fail

I really like this one.

[quote]Renton wrote:

[/quote]

Yeah Right! You’ve already PM’ed her at least 4 times by now.

Renton you must have missed the 9600cal food thread.

Enjoy.
http://www.T-Nation.com/tmagnum/readTopic.do?id=2027220&pageNo=1
Read through it all.

In the mean time…

[quote]Uncle Gabby wrote:
Renton wrote:

Yeah Right! You’ve already PM’ed her at least 4 times by now.[/quote]

ROFLMAO! Just once mate, just once.

yes.