The Flame Thread

So it’s like this - I post some random statement on the context of weightlifting, and you guys flame the shit out of me. Should be fun.

Ready?

Chad Waterbury sucks.

This is a whole bunch of gay

Oh no. Here it comes…

[quote]Der Candy wrote:
So it’s like this - I post some random statement on the context of weightlifting, and you guys flame the shit out of me. Should be fun.

Ready?

Chad Waterbury sucks. [/quote]

Is this a re-post? I think you made this thread already… yeah, here it goes.

http://www.T-Nation.com/tmagnum/readTopic.do?id=2026854

YOU SUCK!!!

-dizzle

This thread is chock full o’ fail.

You’re just too much of a pussy to admit you wanted to say this in your other thread.

lmao you got what you wanted, people are flaming you, but not because of why you want…its because this is a fucking retarded idea.

[quote]rsg wrote:
You’re just too much of a pussy to admit you wanted to say this in your other thread.[/quote]

Well said.

[quote]rsg wrote:
You’re just too much of a pussy to admit you wanted to say this in your other thread.[/quote]

Ha ha ha. I was waiting for this. This thread is a joke because everyone who can’t read thinks I hate him. Honestly go read the other thread again, you will see that I have stated many times the point of the thread.

Ok so round two. Hopefully more people can join.

Ready?

Bodybuilders are weak.

I don’t think anyones playing.

This one time, I was on a boat. The end.

Why?

DB

I think the op didn’t get attention from his daddy. Maybe this guy will do for him.

[quote]Split wrote:
cat picture[/quote]

LMGDAO!!!

Why doesn’t anyone want to play (seriously)?

Why are you all so serious? I start a ‘game’ thread and everyone gets pissy.

[quote]dollarbill44 wrote:
Why…

DB[/quote]

…is there air?

This is a dumb thread. And I didn’t even read your other thread because I could tell right away you were just setting yourself up. BTW…much of my progress has come from the advise of CW. Anyway…hopefully this thread dies…(yawn)