The Flame-Free Confession Thread

If we had to put up with U2 to get this, it’s almost worth it.

1 Like

Johnny Cash must have been getting high again.

1 Like

U2 suck but this tune’s alright

1 Like

Hell… Ill throw my favorite Cash song in.

8 Likes

I had to skip that and go right to Seal.

1 Like

See? That’s the WRONG BATMAN movie! The original movie that song was composed for SUCKED BALLS! That’s exactly how deluded U2 fans are!

haha, I don’t actually mind the movie all that much. Isn’t it the one with Tommy Lee Jones and Jim Carey? I thought it was alright in a so-bad-it’s-good kinda way

that’s a good tune too!

Yeah it wasn’t that bad. I just like bashing U2 lol.

“One” is the best breakup song ever written. I call it “The Divorce Song”.

“Where The Streets Have No Name” is the best song to start off a road trip, or to listen to while driving insanely fast on a highway in the middle of nowhere.

(warning: video chosen for maximum U2 hatred :wink: )

And it’s just…wrong…to dislike “Walk On”.

http://www.songfacts.com/detail.php?id=739

I can assure you that is NOT the best song to drive insanely fast in the middle of nowhere to. Just NO!

2 Likes

I just realized I’m getting more vascular. Wait, no, that’s my blood boiling!!!

2 Likes

Breakup song

Johnny Cash song about returning home from (rail)road trip

2 Likes

I’m not flaming…but 3 of 4 of your vegetables are actually fruits.

13 Likes

Best breakup song: Blaze Foley’s Clay Pigeons, as performed by John Prine.

What makes it remarkable is that it contains no direct references to love, loss, heartache, or even her. You have to listen to the words carefully (and probably several times) to even know that he’s had his heart broken, and is trying to figure out how to get his life back together:

2 Likes

For @dt79 paybacks are a bitch…

1 Like

That U2 song… it’s like listening to a white noise machine and a cat in heat whining outside your bedroom. Arrrgh! It’s time to neuter the fucker!

Alright, since today is a day of guilt and penance, here’s an Adele cover you can actually listen to without getting the urge to take up knitting classes that’s not a silly death metal parody:

2 Likes

Two random thoughts…

Most inexperienced guys do not understand the concept overlap in exercise selection.
Most inexperienced guys do not know the difference between actual intensity versus perceived intensity.

4 Likes

I play this song on repeat to annoy my wife. I thought I’d share it with you all.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jjq5vLoYack

1 Like