The Flame-Free Confession Thread

Considering you and @Lonnie123 are both way more advanced than I am. Might be time to buy some gloves lol.

1 Like

Whenever I read someone whine about lifting gloves and manhood, I think of those cute little chicks in yoga pants doing cardio kickboxing thinking they’re really BADASS! Or maybe I just like thinking about asses and yoga pants.

3 Likes

I cut my callouses off with cheap box cutters from work…

I get a chuckle out of people who think it is super manly to critique the fashion choices of other men. Fashion preoccupation tends to not be a masculine quality to me.

Also why powerlifting was always funny. Big strong dudes pissed off at what another guy is wearing.

5 Likes

“sweet deadlift, bro, but really? Those shoes with that shirt?”

7 Likes

I find myself much more pissed off by the fat fuck that thinks he’s killing it when he’s squatting three plates in the Smith machine and not hitting depth.

But, go with the Tiger - the opera gloves will show the bodily fluid from jerking off your boyfriend.

Hashtag Monicasbluedress.

6 Likes

The fatty squatting in the Smith Machine inevitably wears an Everlast shirt and makes his family call him some stupid shit like “Moose” or “Meat.” “I’m all natural. I barely even lift.” Yeah, we can tell. Go back to benching 95lbs in your basement with sand-filled weights.

2 Likes

There is a special place in hell for whoever designs the jars for natural peanut butter or protein butters like nuts’n more. They give you less than a millimeter of room to stir the oil that collects on the top without splashing your self or getting the oil on your desk. And the fracking method of burrowing holes into the jar to let oil seep into lower layers doesn’t work.

5 Likes

6 Likes

Im ordering one asap

cheaper than all dress shirts I have ruined

1 Like

Having this problem myself currently. Friggin annoying. Fortunately I only use it at home, so I dumped some PB into a bowl and stirred… Then I said the hell with it and threw the apricot preserves in as well, mixed will and spoon fed myself.

Turn the jar upside down and shake it really hard multiple times. Then, put in the fridge. No spilled oil.

3 Likes

I just buy the giant restaurant/distribution size cans of Jif. Peanut butter that isn’t convenient loses all purpose for me.

4 Likes

There’s no shame in that.

Of course, this is coming from the guy who once ate a bowl of peanut butter and jelly.

1 Like

Turn it on its side and spin it hard.

We are brothers in this.

I don’t like peanut butter all that much. It’s ok, but I don’t see why people get so excited about it.

(Might I remind you gentlemen that this thread is still flame-free?)

6 Likes

So you can diss my best bud @PB, and I’m supposed to just let it slide?

We can’t find the restaurant size but Dillons sells Natural Jif and that’s what we buy. It has no oil on the top and doesn’t need to be refrigerated.

It’s probably just regular PB but it tastes good.

When I was in college, I’d eat somewhere around 8 PB-esque sandwiches a day and have no problems. Over the past couple years, I’ve noticed that my body no longer wants to digest PB and it just gives me gas…even if I just have three licks off a spoon.

Scientific Fact: Melty PB on a toasted english muffin or piece of toast is the most delicious thing ever.

4 Likes