The Flame-Free Confession Thread

Blowjobs are more visually stimulating than they are physically stimulating.

3 Likes

maybe if you stuck your finger up his ass he’d enjoy it more?

12 Likes

ouch yogibear, that hurts my feelings.

I think that depends. If a girl knows how to do the tornado thing with her tongue and no teeth scratching and uses no hands. I don’t need a visual haha!

Shit, guess I need to get my girl to do that then.

1 Like

That was a really juvenile, crass comment.

When I read it, I laughed until I cried.

14 Likes

Not all true, brother! I think people are genetically gifted. Tendon insertion points, the CNS, and the ability to fire everything you have in an efficient manner is mostly genetic.

There are people in high school benching 3 plates in 10th grade after a year or less of training. You think that kid worked harder during that time than the 6’ 3" kid who weighs 175 and benches his weight…barely? I don’t.

Genetics are a factor and people gravitate towards things at which they are naturally good.

I’m mediocre at best in the weight room but I tend to excel at sports even in my 30s. I’m athletic and I’m good with that. There’s no way in hell I could be Eddie Hall if I simply worked hard enough…no matter how much juice I took.

1 Like

Well its the flame free confession thread so i thought i better confess. A friend recommended deep heat for wanking. ( i didnt know what it was) I believed them and lets just say id rather set my dick on fire itd probably feel the same.

5 Likes

That sure as hell wasn’t flame free.

9 Likes

Hell of a confession…not sure how to flame it…seems like you’ve been burned enough already…

5 Likes

Eh people could flame it i wouldnt mind cos it is stupid haha

I went to the new Power Rangers movie… And liked it.

1 Like

Deep Heat . . . Flame . . . get it.

3 Likes

Confession: My ringtone is the Ultimate Warrior’s entrance theme. I usually put the phone on silent but forgot the other day. Mid-set, I get a call, so I ended up doing seated rows to this:

Best set of the week.

15 Likes

as a Hulkamaniac, you and I are now mortal enemies

EDIT: although now I think about it your guy turned out to be a massive racist and my guy made the world’s most awkward sex tape so I guess we can call it a draw

4 Likes

Aww, I’ve still got my 3-pound weights from the Hulkster’s workout set I got when I was, like, 6. So that’s gotta count for something too.

8 Likes

I prefer Rowdy Roddy Piper from the old days.

1 Like

niiiiice! I’ve always toyed with the idea of a Hulk Hogan halloween costume. You could do that thing where you rip off the spandex when you arrive at the party.

Thing about that is you have to spend the rest of the party in a little yellow speedo and boots. Not really too cool.

3 Likes

Me too. Time to arrange an appointment with my therapist.

3 Likes

The Hulkster loses.