The Flame-Free Confession Thread

would you lower the dbs all the way down or just back to your shoulders?

Sounds very navy indeed, haha.

1 Like

That’s a meat head compliment about the build but the rest is brutal! I love it. They might’ve been testing your nerve.

3 Likes

Grammar note - it is the past tense of the verb “to be” and the proper conjugation would be “would have” and not “would of.”

If it was me, you would have failed, lol. But, that’s why I teach and am kept very far away from any nukes, propulsion or weapons.

Respect bro!

2 Likes

As a political science major, the one thing I actually should know how to do is write…

Then again, as a poli sci major, I feel a little bit better about B’s in thermodynamics haha

2 Likes

That is what I am guessing. Right after the interview a Commander came out, asked how I thought I did. I was honest, told him I thought I failed, and he goes “Really? Well the Admiral really liked you, congratulations you passed.”

At which point I let out the breathe I had been holding for about the last 5 minutes haha.

7 Likes

That’s awesome :joy:

Congratulations.

2 Likes

Just down until your upper arms are 90 degrees to the floor, so like holding a cross.

Marvel Cannot Fail.

2 Likes

I have so much admiration for the Russo Brothers it’s not funny. In a perfect, non-arty farty, unpretentious world where PC agendas don’t exist, Infinity War would sweep the oscars.

6 Likes

HMMM…for some reasons Trolls on here wont engage with me as of late.

2 Likes

Have you seen yourself recently? The pics of your sons alone give the impression you should not be F!&@ed with, much less the photos of yourself you put up. Add biker on top of that, and there may be a legitimate fear you may find them in real life haha

3 Likes

Damn… no one wants to play with me. :frowning:

1 Like

Maybe not, but I would ride with you any day.

1 Like

Eating to grow is much harder than training to produce a growth response.

3 Likes

Not really a flame worthy confession but I can’t state this anywhere else without being looked at as if I were stupidly presenting an easily solved issue…

I’m hungry af.

3 Likes

It helps to talk about these things

3 Likes

Well I’ve been thinking about food and only food for the past days anyway so…

BUT, I just gotta get to dinnertime and I’ll finally have my first refeed meal in a month. Then I’ll just go back to being hungry af

1 Like

Fun little lie I’ve been telling myself as I gain sympathy weight with my wife: “Since I’m doing Squatober, I’m really just eating for growth and strength, all these extra calories are being put to good use!” This is my mantra at the moment…gonna have to run this program back to back to back to maintain with what I’ve been eating haha :joy:

2 Likes

This is me, every time I eat. My wife swears that I only lift to justify an eating disorder. She’s probably right. But it’s squat day so where are the tacos?

3 Likes