The Flame-Free Confession Thread

I have been a Master Mason for thirty years.

#Flamefree

4 Likes

Does the secret really lie with Charlotte?

My guess is he never uses straps to lift. He’s a barehander

1 Like

Confession:
Everytime i sneeze i now brace my core. Freaked out something will happen like @Bauber

4 Likes

The secret is there is no secret. Shhhh! Don’t tell anybody.

1 Like

You and me both. Every sneeze is even more annoying now making sure my muscles don’t disintegrate themselves.

Just too much power =D

8 Likes

Wait, I missed something. How did Bauber disintegrate by sneezing…and how is he still making posts?

I jammed Limp Bizkit “My Way” tonight during my workout… and I had to repeat the song. It was awesome.

5 Likes

In no way should listening to limp bizkit be in flame free, there’s at least 8 songs from them in my playlist
My go to is gold cobra or boiler :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Stone cold vs the Rock, Wrestlemania 17😎

2 Likes

Was it Stone Cold vs the Rock as the main event when they used that song? FUCKING STONE COLD BABY!!! I was just coming out of my hardcore punk phase and hated myself just a bit for liking a Limp Bizkit song.

1 Like

Along the harboring guilty pleasures in music note, I still watch the Scott Mendelsohn compilation on YouTube with Creed playing in the background on a fairly regular basis… and I jam it. Creed… the band everyone loved to hate, but most folks really love at least two or three of their songs.

Bro… I want to flame myself for listening to Limp Bizkit…

I found some Feta Cheese at Sam’s club. Liked the nutritional profile and picked it up. Told the wife “This will be good: I can put it on my kale salads”

She gave me a look that said it all, and all I could reply with was “Yes, I know exactly what I sound like.”

8 Likes

My wife came home with kale. After the third day of complaining she agreed not to buy it again then threatened to use it to suffocate me in my sleep if I ever mentioned it again.

1 Like

I was shocked to discover it tastes like nothing. Now I just mix it with everything to get in my veggies.

1 Like

“YeAh BuT iTs A sUpEr FoOooOoD”

2 Likes

My wife does a kale mushroom and halloumi cheese omelette. It’s actually pretty good just don’t tell her I said that !!

3 Likes

Does the flame free nature of this thread make me unable to insult the artist, but not the person listening to it?

2 Likes

I’m not even sure at this point. I just had to get it off my chest.

1 Like