The Flame-Free Confession Thread

Just run the race and then you won’t have to fake your death.

4 Likes

I actually posted the donation page to friends and family by saying “this will probably kill me but if you donate then at least my sacrifice will not have been in vain.”

3 Likes

Any way I can start a poll on this thread to see who knows a Jimbo and who know just a Jim. There is a very distinct difference.

4 Likes

Is there a difference between a gym and a gymbo?

1 Like

Usually Ill have a few shots before I go to the gymbo and nobody questions you when take you shirt off. Gotta go through a security checkpoint to get into the gym and if I sneeze to loud I get kicked out.

3 Likes

First preseason wrestling practice today. Thought I’d be ok; nope. Fucking gassed
Also, the kid that kept pinning me that I thought was like 160 was actually 205

*Edit- ego boost of the day, the 205 guy said (after he pinned me and I had to go do a wallsit) don’t worry, you can wall sit that long, you lift weights; even though not a thing was mentioned about lifting

1 Like

I honestly can’t really concentrate anymore.

I’ll be in class trying to do my work and whatever thought I had just leaves like:

This cut is officially over. OVER.

4 Likes

I have an unhealthy obsession with In Flames.

7 Likes

I’m starting to enjoy sticking to a body building routine…
Not sure who I am any more

1 Like

A recreational litter that cares about how you look?

2 Likes

Yeah I guess. I’ve always been performance first, but taking a more mind-muscle/isolation approach, I’m discovering just how weak certain muscle groups of mine are.

1 Like

Walking down the street looking to the average person like you can bench 500 lbs will get you many more looks than actually being able to bench 500 lbs.

#flamefree!! :smiley:

S

13 Likes

Looking beastly as always, how’s it going?

7 hours of work to go and then it’s holiday time. I really can’t be farked to do anything today !!

4 Likes

Going well brother! Just another day in a busy life, can’t complain.

3 Likes

https://www.instagram.com/p/BoNkPOBAF4M/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=99yd3wmyfxcu

5 Likes

I was in a business meeting with a successful dude here in Pittsburgh yesterday. If I had to guess I’d say his net worth is roughly $100M. Guy is about 60 years old, in an expensive Italian suit, slick hair, the normal salesy look to him. Nothing unusual.

Then I notice that he has 24K gold cufflinks with a nickel-sized coin on the outside with the below symbol on them:

I didn’t get to ask what the cufflinks meant, but for the rest of the meeting I’m thinking:
There must be some other IRL meaning to those things. Either that or he plays Skyrim… or his grandkid does and gave it to him as a joke. Or, he really is an assassin in plain sight. Guess I’ll never know.

Waiting for one of you guys to break out with the “oh that’s the benevolent order of underwater basket weavers symbol” or something boring like that.

7 Likes

You know too much.

6 Likes

Master mason, or maybe to commemorate the birth of a grandchild.

Did you notice any rings?

1 Like

[quote=“SkyzykS, post:9774, topic:189836”]
Did you notice any rings?
[/quote].

I looked. His wedding band had a stone but no freemason protractor, G, eye, triangle or other symbols.

interfaith-masonic-dialog