The Flame-Free Confession Thread

Likely in a duffel bag.

AND body weight was included.

6 Likes

He used an ARX, no warmup and BW was definitely included.

6 Likes

You’re all mixed up, that was only 2000 lbs and he was curling the duffel bag, remember?

2 Likes

But gear gives you superpowers, u aware?

Pretty sure he was doing a pullover press if this old memory is working

#fakeweights

For the first time in ~40 years of weightlifting, today I actually and unequivocally felt my rear delts contracting. #BetterLateThanNever

12 Likes

My understanding is that, once the contractions are less than a minute apart, you can anticipate the arrival of a brand new teres minor.

But you’re the doctor here.

16 Likes

He was bench pressing 7,500 lbs

3 Likes

Completely plausible :wink:

S

He should really look into ARX technology. He’d probably bench 11,000 lbs in no time.

4 Likes

Eccentric only of course.

3 Likes

That’d probably only be 75% of failure tho

Picked up The Complete Keys to Progress on the recommendation of @T3hPwnisher and goddamn if I don’t want to drink 3,000 calories of milk and ice cream and do 20-rep squat sets tomorrow.

I wish I had the problem of being scrawny so I could do that. I mean, I could anyway but I don’t think it’d be the wisest course at this juncture.

I decided to put the golden oldies channel on in the car because I was hoping to catch some old stuff like Creedence or the Beetles.

Instead, I caught my favourite Foo Fighters song from when I was young…

Must be someone playing a joke on me where it looks like I’m listening to the oldies station but it’s really “The Spotify” coming through my radio.

Foo Fighters on the Golden Oldies… haha great one.

2 Likes

Virginia has a classic rap station that I love because it plays tons of slick rick, wu-tang, tupac/biggie, etc. but Lil’ Jon keeps popping up and I don’t know how to feel besides thinking that I’d be alarmed if some girl was “all up on me screaming yeah!” without any warning.

2 Likes

I find it funny that I feel that my posterior is benefiting more from Trap Bar deads than conventional.

1 Like

Credit to @BOTSLAYER

6 Likes

I thoroughly enjoy watching the Crossfit Games each year. I don’t bother with the Superbowl or World Series anymore, but I get pumped for the Games.

4 Likes

A herd of mini horses! no challenge, just shake your jacket at them and they will run :wink:

1 Like