The Flame-Free Confession Thread

Ah shit, and I always figured he was a decent bloke from what I’d seen of him, if it’s the guy I’m thinking of. Just goes to show, you never know.

Just bring his name up to Thompson, Mendelsen, Green, even Simmons (I hear Louie hates him but gladly takes his money -lol) and you’ll hear things you’d never guess if you just know his articles or social media.

S

3 Likes

Who would win: an un-armed bear or a fully-armed quadriplegic

Probably a bear sized quadriplegic

A bear sized quadriplegic with human-sized weaponry or a human-sized quadriplegic with bear-sized weaponry?

imagesCALB3KAT

I think we need more " should I bulk or cut" threads ,I would say another 10 or so would be nice.

10 Likes

I came up with a really clever name for a training log, but as I don’t think I’m ever going to create one, I’m willing to let it go for the right price. Let’s start the bidding at $100.

2 Likes

I-log?

Make that TWO great log titles for sale!

3 Likes

I am skeptical of all meal/nutrient timing theories save the one that says carbs consumed after intense exercise will not be converted into fat. Thus, I can eat all the Cinnamon Toast Crunch I want.

4 Likes

You pay me $100 and ill recreate a log?
Deal!

My guess is its called “Would you rather fight 100 skinny fat sized geese or 1 overweight polar bear?”

2 Likes

How over weight is the bear, are we talking fat or morbidly obese !!

Probably like a guesstimate body fat percentage of between 8% or like 36%…

Fk if it’s 8% that is one ripped bear and if it’s 36% it’s not even fat in my book !!

1 Like

I always get a bit of a chuckle out of seeing someone order something from of a vending machine only for it to refuse to drop the item. Bonus points for the ones “guaranteed” to work.

I assume others are equally as petty so for a good 10 years I have avoided vending machines.

Yesterday, I was waiting for my train and I ran into a perfect storm. I had a handful of nuts for breakfast, skipped lunch and had not had a drink since 10am.

Then my train was delayed. It was 20 minutes and still no ETA. Dying of thirst, I caved and went to use a vending machine to get a drink.

You can guess the rest.

6 Likes

For you @EyeDentist

25 Likes

When I first started having apparel with my Strategic Physique (Wolfpack) logo made for Clients I always joked about how the female competitors loved to train in baseball hats and that I’d probably never wear one myself…

Well, fast forward several years and as I’ve noticed my hair thinning the “pack hat” has become my daily gym staple - lol

S

3 Likes

My haircut looks awful if I don’t put some sort of product in it and comb it. I’m forced to either style my hair for the gym or wear a hat these days. I kind of feel like a tool doing my hair only for the gym. I guess in the right circumstance the ball cap makes the most sense.

Mine is very thick and only looks not like a hedgehog when it is very short or very long.

I style my hair every day.

I also haven’t gone to the gym without a baseball hat since I was like 15.

1 Like