The Flame-Free Confession Thread

I’m sure you’re hitting proper depth, but it just looks high in the mirror.

2 Likes

I find it hard to believe you can eat haggis in a powerfully sexual way.

1 Like

Pretty sure if he puts some Ranch dressing on that shit he can!

4 Likes

Yer whilst wearing a kilt and doing the highland fling

2 Likes

Eating Haggis is by default powerfully sexual.

images

2 Likes

There is no other way to eat haggis.

1 Like

^^ these guys get it

1 Like

Looks like it will develop your jawline. I need to try ir.

I broke my wife’s foot at an open-bar wedding attempting this move at 2:30am.

11 Likes

I am currently in the midst of an annual stint as one of the volunteer-leaders at a church camp. (Info necessary for the anecdote–not trying to virtue-signal.) One of our responsibilities is to prepare questions for the counselors who lead the small-group discussions. I managed to get the following question added to the list for today:

“Would you rather fight one bear-sized duck, or 10 duck-sized bears?”

Like I said before: TNation. It changes lives.

20 Likes

I applaud your maturity and restraint for NOT also submitting “what is your favorite pop-tart flavor” while laughing hysterically at your own in-joke.

6 Likes

We have yet to finalize tomorrow’s questions, so you might want to hold your applause in abeyance for now.

3 Likes

Throw ‘loose’ in as well. When did this replace ‘lose’

Does my tits in.

2 Likes

The “literally” thing is worse, in my opinion.

If you can’t grasp the meaning of “literally” then I literally hope you die in a car fire.

4 Likes

I had a calzone today after my workout. I don’t know if it is healthy or what, but I’ve never eaten something that I felt recovered right after eating it. Must of been an easy 2000 calories in a sitting lol.

7 Likes

Theres a pizza place by my buddys house that has a calzone with fried honey bbq chicken, french fries, blue cheese sauce with some other cheese in there. Plus it comes with ranch dressing to dip it in. They put it in two boxes cause of the grease, its beautiful.

3 Likes

GOD DAMN! I don’t think I could eat all of that lol. Mine was the simple pepperoni, cheese, marina, sausage and mushroom. I don’t think I could eat fries in there lol.

Yah see, I thought the same thing, until I ate half of a family size one by myself. I literally cant evan tell you in words how much theyre calzone means to me.

2 Likes

Please tell me the bears won, i.e, they chose to fight the duck.

1 Like

Will get back to you on that.

1 Like