The Flame-Free Confession Thread

I’ve become addicted to this guy’s mouse trap YouTube channel. I don’t even have a mouse issue.

Our car passed a vehicle inspection 48 hours ago, save for a cracked windscreen. The lad who came round today to replace it drove off then phoned back saying the engine was letting out steam and he had to take it to a mechanic friend of his.

I’ve got more faith that England are still going to win the World Cup than I do in that bullshit. I wonder if he’d have tried it if he had spoken to me and not my girlfriend?

Fucking mechanics/car people. The estate agents of the working class world; utter cunts the lot of them.

3 Likes

It does appear that this particular person isn’t trying to scam me after all but I will still maintain a healthy sense of classist bias against the trade and there’s nothing you can do about it!

3 Likes

Were these confessions not meant to be related to training? It is in the BSL forum.

The topic has pretty much morphed into a more general BS topic.

1 Like

The “confession” really should at least be related to training/nutrition. Whatever tangents and follow-ups they lead to are a different story.

It’s not like there’s already a section entirely dedicated to non-training randomness.

I military pressed someone for the first time in my life yesterday. She only weighs 100lbs but it was still pretty satisfying.

12 Likes

Great base of strength! Now you can finally move on to training for hypertrophy!

5 Likes

Next step overhead squat somebody. It’s my party trick!

1 Like

haha, good idea!

Getting into Swayze territory. Well done.

2 Likes

You woulda had more fun if you did zercher squats.

1 Like

We discussed this. She doesn’t have the core strength to hold that position. We’ll work on it.

They used to know how to make real movies. SAD!

3 Likes
1 Like

GOD DAMN IT!!! Been racking my damn brain for weeks trying to figure out why the oldest was getting out of the groove on his squats with heavier weight once he got out of the hole. I assumed it was weak quads… which didnt make sense . Found the cause of the issue and it was simple! Hes been exhaling too soon! As soon as he gets out of the hole he starts and he looses internal abdominal presser and starts to fold over! How the hell did I miss this??? Looks like he needs to go back to class 101 WTF?!

3 Likes

Unsure if training related or if Military Press is also sex act. I’ll get to the bottom of this by asking suggestive questions.

When you did this Military Press, were your legs apart?

2 Likes

everything I do is powerfully sexual. Every single thing.

6 Likes

I’m been doing high rep Hoff Squats in the Smith Machine on my secondary leg days.

*Hoff Squats = Go watch Dave Hoff squat.

Those are real?

Just by the name I thought they were regular squats with a fabulous perm-mullet while wearing a cool leather jacket.

1 Like