The Flame-Free Confession Thread

Alternatively, at the beginning of the interview, give them a Captains of Crush #2 and say “Close this”.

If they do, they get the job.

If they don’t, spend the remainder of the interview relaying to them that they are a disappointment to their lineage.

7 Likes

Great, now I’m unemployed and a disappointment.

7 Likes

I’ve been inspired to enact new company policy.

Those who don’t speak english good and/or fail to close the COC #2 gripper have forgotten the faces of their fathers.

6 Likes

well*

5 Likes

Your hired!

7 Likes

Confession: I swear to Crom is I see one more person ask for a form check on a face pull or a band pull apart I’m going to garrote them with a miniband. And that’s going to be tough, because you have to pull them REAL tight. Really feel it in the rear delts.

Also, apparently I can spell garrote on the first try, which means I use that word more often than I probably should.

8 Likes

That’s a fair assumption to make.

2 Likes

I learned a new word today! Actually, I heard it being used in one of those terrible Hellraiser sequels but I only googled it today.

1 Like

Here’s a how-to guide:

2 Likes

Used lifting straps for the first time!

COMPLETE GAME CHANGER!!!

I’m so stupid to think straps were for weaklings. Even beginners can use these. High volume deadlifts here I come!!!

4 Likes

Now that’s a good use for straps!

2 Likes

Booty shorts should be worn by women only. I’m supportive of the shorter shorts making a comeback but the bottom of the pant leg needs to be lower than the tip of your dick!

#nofuckinggoodreason

AC_SY400

5 Likes

That’s not fair, it’s hot out and I don’t want to have to wear sweatpants or jeans all the time.

2 Likes

Yep! Though the relationship between their and heir isn’t as direct as there and here. Here and there are nearly binary - something is usually here or there, but probably not both. Their can refer to an heir, but it can also refer to a parking lot filled with cars, IE. “Their windshields gleamed in the early morning sun.”

You’re right though, heir and their can be linked, which may help some remember the meaning.

1 Like

… and often neither

:smile:

Sorry :frowning_face:

1 Like

For the record I want to be Silent Bob!

1 Like

Lol good catch

Is that intentional?

Defiantly

1 Like

I’ll admit, Im honestly scared to death to play that Bloody Mary game.