The Flame-Free Confession Thread

Last summer or fall I said fuck the regular Deadlift in favor of the Trap bar. After jumping back and forth between the two since then I can honestly say I could give two shits less about the regular Dead Lift.

4 Likes

Arent you like in your late 20’s? Shit that makes me old as dirt!

Yes.

7 Likes

Conventional deadlifts are king!!!

If I’ve learned anything from the barbell it’s that physics always wins. I love deads but I think it’s because it’s the one lift that my height and leverages actually help.

My squat, bench, and OHP are crap considering the amount of time I’ve spent in the weight room. They hurt and I end up doing variations of them and the end result is that I still haven’t reached my (arbitrary) goals.

I’d like to think that 26 is still in my mid 20’s thank you very much! I shall re-evaluate next year!

1 Like

Good god… I’m old enough to be your daddy. Now I’m depressed

3 Likes

1 Like

Pls no

4 Likes

I’m about to drink a beer or two during my post-workout anabolic window.

I’m not sure how it affects everything related to getting big and strong, but I’m celebrating, dammit.

2 Likes

we are ying and yang in that regards

Regarding your meme…
jesus_facepalm

bbbd

2 Likes

I think exccessive arches are kinda silly but already got roasted for posting that in a forum so R.I.P. lol

1 Like

To be fair, whether the crazy arches are silly was a different question to what you asked in that thread.

1 Like

Beer has been shown to have a anti inflammatory properties so should help with any swelling !! Lol

2 Likes

I want to do that some days but given I work out at 6am it rarely seems like a good idea.

4 Likes

Confession: Had a half cup of blueberries in my shake this morning…literally can’t recall the last time that I’ve had any fruit prior to that…

4 Likes

I’ll start another log soon. About to hit another blast and clamp down the diet and see where it goes. What I’m working with as a starting point.

15 Likes

Look at this big ass motherfucker coming out of no where. Welcome back!

4 Likes

I have been drinking at least a gallon of homemade sweet tea a day for like the last 6 months. Help.

3 Likes