The Flame-Free Confession Thread

Yeah hair grows back, twas a large factor in my decision making!

3 Likes

Really? I saw them and was astonished that they could stand without moving more than their hands and mouth for an hour, or whatever it was. It was the least interesting concert I’ve been to. In the interests of full disclosure, I don’t like their music and probably didn’t at the time, either. Still. Movement, gentlemen, movement!

Unfortunately, one day it will get lost and instead of growing back on the top of your head it will choose your back, ears, nose, eye brows and God knows where else lol

1 Like

I THINK I DID IT

3 Likes

thumbs-up-man-proud-of-you-meme

3 Likes

Sorry guys, I lost all my gains.

4 Likes

I had long hair from when I was 13-19. It is no coincidence that I lost my virginity at 19.

1 Like

Whoa, Bauber is still alive? Welcome back man.

I have fallen in love with

Crystal Tate, Chleo Van Wyk, and Chakera Holcomb.

They look like they could eat me with their morning bowl of cereal, but I don’t care.

I’d love to be in the 4-500+ crew for squats. I’m Like a 100lbs away. But still. I just want to shake their hands. Or something.

1 Like

you’re dead to me

1 Like

Still alive :joy: and doing well just busy with life. Been traveling a lot with the wife.

13 Likes

If I keep reading the terms cut and Bulk and cut again im doing to gouge my eyes out.

6 Likes

So, are you flexing or getting ready to backhand her? I hope the former, because she looks so pretty and nice.

Hello, btw!

3 Likes

Hi, @Bauber!

I just finished up a slight cut/recomp cycle.

Planning to bulk for a couple of months and then cut again!

2 Likes

I prefer the terms “getting fat” and “getting small”. Put it in perspective.

5 Likes
7 Likes

Flexing and reminding her who the boss is.

(JK she’s the boss don’t tell her)

4 Likes

Hello :slight_smile:

3 Likes

He lives! How’s the tendonitis?

Still bothers me from time to time, but I manage it. Part of getting old I guess.

3 Likes