The Flame-Free Confession Thread

I wish I hadn’t waited until i was this old to start lifting weights. I may never know what could have been…

6 Likes

Oh, you know, thought I’d treat myself. Gym, work, home, eat, bed.

A refreshing break from the norm.

3 Likes

Happy cake day!

1 Like

Pics of you eating cake or it didn’t happen.

3 Likes

Look on the bright side most guys 40 plus have already given up the ghost and are just waiting around for someone to take care of their corpse.

5 Likes

In a work conference right now and slowly losing the will to live!!

1 Like

Confession: Im again more excited about my post weigh-in re-feed than I am about the competition itself. You can lose weight but you’ll always be a fatty on the inside.

6 Likes

sad%20bulldog

It would appear my youngest son whom is 18 is a freaking vagina…where did I go wrong? Caught a mouse in a trap in the laundry room and he doesnt have it in him to remove the mouse.( edited for a certain someone):relieved:

7 Likes

In fairness, removing an entire laundry room simply because it has a dead mouse in it is a little extreme.

20 Likes

I watched a hawk annhilate a squirrel on the fence in my backyard. I find nature fascinating, but my husband can watch zombies yet freaked out about the circle of life.

1 Like

The mouse😏 Removing the mouse

2 Likes

Haha A housemates cat once brought in a mouse - still slightly alive. She looked at me and I said I’m not killing it.

So she decides to do the deed. Goes gets a shovel, yes a fucking shovel, takes it out and puts the mouse on the ground.

I see this shovel lifted like a friggin axe and this huge WHACK. A pause, about 3 more quick WHACKs, pause then a couple more.

Then she friggin lifts the shovel, medieval execution style and does a decapitation job!!!

Comes back with this smear of blood splattered across the shovel “it wouldn’t die”

One of the most horrific things I’ve ever seen… and she was such a sweet girl haha

3 Likes

Relevant tutorial @strongmangoals @bulldog9899

1 Like

We had a rat/mouse infestation in a cord my dad was keeping because it was 1999 and the Y2K bug was going to eliminate all electricity and we needed the wood to keep warming while fighting off the looters looking the siphon our 2 50 gallon tanks of water my dad bought from a guy that used to work for Pepsi.

Before I go on, that is a long run on sentence that is all historically accurate and without hyperbole.

My dad finally caught what appeared to be the rat kingpin in a mousetrap. The unfortunate thing about mousetraps when they catch rats is that they don’t kill them, because they are mousetraps you see, not rat traps. It’s spine was severed and he could not move his legs, but was still very much alive. My dad entrusted me to do the deed. Armed with my trusty BB gun, I promptly fired a shot straight into the rat’s eyeball at near point blank range. Truly a kill shot, or so I thought.

The rat, discovering he very much did not enjoy having a metal sphere in his eye hole, began to frantically thrash about, spewing ocular blood all over the cord of wood, patio and everything else he could, before eventually dying from blood loss.

My dad, not one for gory affairs, decided to just leave the rat in the trap outside. However, this in turn seemed to solve our rat and mouse crisis, as none made an appearance again. I cannot help but feel it was the modern day equivalent of the Roman’s leaving criminals crucified on the path to the city as a warning for others.

Summary for those that did not read the whole thing: In 1999, I was Pontius Pilate

23 Likes

That is pretty sad…:hugs:. Is it time for boot camp?

How dare you, sir. How. Dare. You.

6 Likes

I meant to include a trigger warning for you: I swear!

4 Likes

In summary, JC was a rat, and you casually quashed the 2nd Koming?

3 Likes

I’m picturing you in a lab/doctor coat, giant rat in patient chair, and you’re doing the whole “Is option one better, or option two?” routine. It answers with a squeak, and a machine malfunction gouges out its eye without warning. Ever since, any mention of vermin ocular blood triggers foul memories.

2 Likes

I used to do the same with mosquitos. My room would have about 3 or 4 in it every night, so before I went to sleep I would stand on my bed and attempt to kill them all. I usually only managed to squish one to a wall and told the remaining mozzies that was their fate if they stuck around.

Unlike your story, mine was wildly unsuccessful.

7 Likes