The Flame-Free Confession Thread

Assuming that’s your wife, you definitely outkicked your coverage, my friend. Nice work.

8 Likes

My girlfriend fiance. Been going serious now for 6 months.

9 Likes

Dude. Props.

2 Likes

Tin hat on here however…

Has CT’s forum turned into one big black leather couch with all this neurotype chat?

3 Likes

If you look closely then you’ll see it’s usually the same people and same stuff over and over. I feel bad for him. Most of the posters are looking for affirmation to make them feel better about themselves.

You don’t see that in Jim’s forum because he’s kind of a dick. But his followers have their own special kind of stupid.

4 Likes

Sow the wind, reap the whirlwind.

3 Likes

I would imagine it’s similar with anyone who proposes something new and then starts fielding questions from anyone interested and curious for the holy grail. I used to get tons of messages online, but eventually I realized that solving everyone’s individual problems wasn’t feasible nor was it conducive to my coaching business -lol.

Finding the “correct” amount of help to provide is a slippery slope.

S

3 Likes

People are now accustomed to being the product so they expect silver service for nothing.

The issue is you have no way of telling up front who the people worth squat (hehe) are

1 Like

And if it’s free, then it’s not that good anyways, prolly sucks.

1 Like

I have a reputation for doing this at home. The speed with which my wife leaves the room is very whirlwind-like.

4 Likes

Confession: just smashed a baconactor and bacon poutine from Wendy’s even though I know it will make me feel like absolute dogshit

3 Likes

That should protect the arteries from blood stains and get the joints lubricated.

1 Like

I’m squatting tomorrow so I’m hoping the fat makes it all the way down to my knees by then to lube them up. I’m pretty sure that’s how it works

1 Like

They cancelled Ash vs Evil Dead!

Noooo!!!

NOOOOOO!!!

“This ain’t my first rodeo, kid”. Good show…they cancelled it? I love Bruce Campbell! Army of darkness andhehe…even xena.

1 Like

This is my BOOMM MM STICK!!!

3 Likes

Why the hell are you wasting time on here when you got that to play with???

6 Likes

You need to play with them for the other 23 hours and 59 minutes of the day? Damn, that sounds like a lot of hard work.

1 Like

You’ve probably noticed I’m logging a lot less, lol

1 Like

I’m not a minute man, lol