The Flame-Free Confession Thread

[quote]infinite_shore wrote:
I hate the fact that there is almost no proper locker-room banter here on TN. Not sure if is an American thing or the non-jock group of people TN mainly attracts. I noticed it’s very different on UK lifting forums.

Most posters on here apply a weird set of standards. Either people’s accomplishments/behaviors are blasted for minor faults or they are heaped with ridiculous praise. Level-headed judgement is a rarity.[/quote]

I actually agree with this.

[quote]Quasi-Tech wrote:
I would attribute the losing size/strength after coming off to not knowing dick about PCT and how to get the body’s natural T back after cycle. I say this on the assumption they aren’t already big, because from my understanding, once you reach a certain point, you need at least a TRT type deal to maintain what you gained on cycle- ie blasting and cruising. That people would even consider this possibility for anyone on this forum (save a couple) I can only /facepalm.

Ryan, we all know you juice. Orange juice.[/quote]

I’m in this boat now. I will never completely come off test again unless I want to transmorph into a really ugly female.

[quote]csulli wrote:

[quote]buckeye girl wrote:
I don’t understand why IIFYM is suddenly such a big thing. Maybe I’m missing some key concept that makes it different, but I don’t understand why people act like its something new or special.

I remember reading articles on here in like, 2006-2007, about how to set up some diet or another: 12x BW for calories. 1x BW carbs, or 40% cals from protein…I would figure out my numbers and then log my food on fitday. I would mostly eat healthy (“clean”) but if I wanted some cookies, I’d make them work…WTF has everyone else been doing if its somehow different from that? [/quote]
We’ve been eating just the cookies, and making everything fit our macros, which change on a daily basis retroactively depending on what kind of junk we ate that day.[/quote]

I have days where its more like “If it fits in my belly, it fits in my macros.”

[quote]ryanbCXG wrote:

[quote]Quasi-Tech wrote:
I would attribute the losing size/strength after coming off to not knowing dick about PCT and how to get the body’s natural T back after cycle. I say this on the assumption they aren’t already big, because from my understanding, once you reach a certain point, you need at least a TRT type deal to maintain what you gained on cycle- ie blasting and cruising. That people would even consider this possibility for anyone on this forum (save a couple) I can only /facepalm.

Ick I hate oranges :slight_smile: also I dispize drinking calories. So much better to eat them…in the form of ice cream [/quote]
D:

[quote]Bauber wrote:

[quote]Quasi-Tech wrote:

I’m in this boat now. I will never completely come off test again unless I want to transmorph into a really ugly female.[/quote]

Don’t kid yourself you’d and a beautiful woman lolz

[quote]theBeth wrote:
[/quote]
That looks like emo Toby from Spider Man 3 lol

[quote]ryanbCXG wrote:

[quote]Bauber wrote:

[quote]Quasi-Tech wrote:

I’m in this boat now. I will never completely come off test again unless I want to transmorph into a really ugly female.[/quote]

Don’t kid yourself you’d and a beautiful woman lolz[/quote]
skinny female Bauber in yoga pants oooof Oo la la

[quote]infinite_shore wrote:
I hate the fact that there is almost no proper locker-room banter here on TN. Not sure if is an American thing…

Most posters on here apply a weird set of standards. Either people’s accomplishments/behaviors are blasted for minor faults or they are heaped with ridiculous praise. Level-headed judgement is a rarity.[/quote]

…the standard is dynamic; everything is a sales pitch.

[quote]browndisaster wrote:

[quote]ryanbCXG wrote:

[quote]Bauber wrote:

[quote]Quasi-Tech wrote:

Don’t kid yourself you’d and a beautiful woman lolz[/quote]
skinny female Bauber in yoga pants oooof Oo la la[/quote]

Either way he’d still have big boobs and the stripper legs to complement them. Rawwrrr

Well even if I go tranny, at least I know I will still have fans.

[quote]Kakarat wrote:

[quote]theBeth wrote:
[/quote]
That looks like emo Toby from Spider Man 3 lol[/quote]

Because it is Toby.

[quote]gtl wrote:

I don’t understand why IIFYM is suddenly such a big thing. Maybe I’m missing some key concept that makes it different, but I don’t understand why people act like its something new or special.

I remember reading articles on here in like, 2006-2007, about how to set up some diet or another: 12x BW for calories. 1x BW carbs, or 40% cals from protein…I would figure out my numbers and then log my food on fitday. I would mostly eat healthy (“clean”) but if I wanted some cookies, I’d make them work…WTF has everyone else been doing if its somehow different from that? [/quote]

eating clean!!!

srs

but not. kind of.

I had 2 pork chops, some baked beans, mashed potatoes, and I’m going to have some Trader Joes greek froyo for dinner. To the eat clean crew, this would probably be a horrible dinner. But, looking at fitday, its 180g carbs, 90g protein, and 30g fat. A lot of carbs, yes, but its post workout. And half of my carbs come post workout. So it fits.
[/quote]

Yes. Just eat clean…Seriously though, do people that “just eat clean” not track their cals? Or do they get some magical meal plan from a coach and not realize that the amount of tilapia and asparagus they get at every meal is (hopefully) based off of dietary needs? I just don’t really get it.

Sounds like a reasonable dinner to me.
[/quote]

From my experience, they don’t necessarily track cals and say as long as its “clean” they can eat as much as they want/need to get full. Unlimited chicken, talapia, broccoli, asparagus, etc etc because nobody ever got fat off those foods. Is PB clean? I dunno. If so, I guess you can eat a jar a day and its ok. Are oats clean? Well definitely, unless you are paleo, but how many oats are too many? I guess you’d get too full to over eat them? Confusing to me really…

[quote]gtl wrote:

[quote]gtl wrote:

eating clean!!!

srs

but not. kind of.

I had 2 pork chops, some baked beans, mashed potatoes, and I’m going to have some Trader Joes greek froyo for dinner. To the eat clean crew, this would probably be a horrible dinner. But, looking at fitday, its 180g carbs, 90g protein, and 30g fat. A lot of carbs, yes, but its post workout. And half of my carbs come post workout. So it fits.
[/quote]

Yes. Just eat clean…Seriously though, do people that “just eat clean” not track their cals? Or do they get some magical meal plan from a coach and not realize that the amount of tilapia and asparagus they get at every meal is (hopefully) based off of dietary needs? I just don’t really get it.

[/quote]

From my experience, they don’t necessarily track cals and say as long as its “clean” they can eat as much as they want/need to get full. Unlimited chicken, talapia, broccoli, asparagus, etc etc because nobody ever got fat off those foods. Is PB clean? I dunno. If so, I guess you can eat a jar a day and its ok. Are oats clean? Well definitely, unless you are paleo, but how many oats are too many? I guess you’d get too full to over eat them? Confusing to me really…
[/quote]

I can’t even keep PB in my house Becuase they always seem to be sold in single serve jars. :slight_smile:

Buck eye I am have a couple days of if it fits in my belly and I don’t explode eating days

How you train doesn’t matter as long as it’s not incredibly retarded

Also believe in IIFYM

And to gain muscle you only have to eat whenever you get hungry not force feed yourself, if your body wants to grow you’ll get hungrier

[quote]gtl wrote:

[quote]gtl wrote:

eating clean!!!

srs

but not. kind of.

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

what do you mean nobody ever got fat eating those foods?

getting fat is simply from a large surplus of calories, the source of those calories is irrelevant. also can someone please explain what a clean food is? do you wash it…

[quote]ryan.b_96 wrote:

[quote]gtl wrote:

[quote]gtl wrote:

eating clean!!!

srs

but not. kind of.

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

getting fat is simply from a large surplus of calories, the source of those calories is irrelevant. also can someone please explain what a clean food is? do you wash it…
[/quote]

I wash my fruits and veggies in which I eat the skin or when the outside that is in contact with the pesticides is eaten. :slight_smile:

[quote]ryanbCXG wrote:

[quote]ryan.b_96 wrote:

[quote]gtl wrote:

[quote]gtl wrote:

eating clean!!!

srs

but not. kind of.

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

I wash my fruits and veggies in which I eat the skin or when the outside that is in contact with the pesticides is eaten. :slight_smile:
[/quote]

i didnt was my apple before eating it :0

am i gonna get fat now :frowning:

[quote]ryan.b_96 wrote:

[quote]ryanbCXG wrote:

[quote]ryan.b_96 wrote:

[quote]gtl wrote:

[quote]gtl wrote:

eating clean!!!

srs

but not. kind of.

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

i didnt was my apple before eating it :0

am i gonna get fat now :([/quote]

Aids

[quote]ryan.b_96 wrote:

[quote]gtl wrote:

[quote]gtl wrote:

eating clean!!!

srs

but not. kind of.

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

that’s the irony. that somehow clean foods are magical.

[quote]gtl wrote:

[quote]ryan.b_96 wrote:

[quote]gtl wrote:

[quote]gtl wrote:

eating clean!!!

srs

but not. kind of.

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

that’s the irony. that somehow clean foods are magical.
[/quote]

I mean “clean” foods, sorry