The Flame-Free Confession Thread

Boston is overrated, the people suck and their driving isnt much better

1 Like

Legumes technically.

14 Likes

Old? Maybe just inexperienced in the office world. I work for city government and we all log on to the network to do the most basic of tasks (like check T-Nation). Everything is controlled by IT. I log in the same way to my laptop in my patrol car; the only difference is that we run the computer off of wireless internet through a cell phone provider instead of a LAN line.

If you haven’t worked in a place like this then you might not understand. Certain websites are just flat out blocked. I understand the idea/concept of a firewall but I don’t really know how to manipulate it. I think it’s designed to A) protect the network from outside junk like viruses, and B) keep the employees mostly on task.

1 Like

I can’t be the only one who mixes them together :smiley:

S

3 Likes

Be right back, gonna go put myself in a peanut butter and nutella induced coma

1 Like

PB is like dynamite. If used in carefully-controlled portions, it can be an extremely useful and effective tool; whereas if used in an uncontrolled manner, it’s gonna blow you up.

8 Likes

I’m still a sucker for Cookie Butter.

4 Likes

Steak or Cake!

Dessert pretending to be a meal confuses me. More confusing would be a desert masquerading as a meal.

1 Like

Now that’s the right answer. Nothing beats cookie butter. NOTHING.

1 Like

You haven’t lived until you’ve eaten a nutella and cherry pie filling sandwich!

You’re not

However do you use it as a filling in a pop tart sandwich?

Surely I can’t be the only one?

When brad competed I had him snacking on rice cakes with Nutella, peanut butter and salt on them backstage. He looked so messy with the fake tan, and PB and Nutella all over his dirty hands…

After prejudging I went out front and was quickly accosted by Arash demanding to know what I had carbed Brad up with because he looked so full and tight.

Fast forward several hours and Arash, recently off his Olympia prep diet is sitting to the side. While everyone else is congratulating Brad on a job well done and taking pics, Arash (easily 236+ lbs) is clutching a tiny plastic spoon and scraping every last tiny bit of PB and Nutella into his chocolate stAined mouth -lol

S

12 Likes

During a gruelling 20 week prep @The_Mighty_Stu is an unrelenting sadistic task master.

Right before you step on stage he becomes the candy man.

3 Likes

Today I learnt about Speciesism.

Now, I am happy to admit that I am not entirely across this but let me just say that I automatically put anyone talking about this seriously straight in the retard bin.

3 Likes

I dunno man. I think my cats would get better terms if they negotiated contracts on my behalf.

I think bears deserve the same rights as people. They are leaps and bounds ahead of us when it comes to strength, so they deserve to be the Alphas.

You allow cats to negotiate contracts and before you know it there will be land rights for gender diverse whales.

It’s a slippery slope.

2 Likes

Alright, I think I’m gonna stay out of this lol.

1 Like

Dunno about that, cats look out for themselves and no one else. What you need is a hyper intelligent dog to do your bidding.

A dog is going to fold once it gets power played. Then it’s either going to call the other party it’s new master or come back and tell me, “I low balled but they wouldn’t hear of it. Then I took the counter offer which was 20% above your asking price but hear me out. He spoke in a commanding tone which gave me a sense of security that this deal will benefit both parties equally in the long run as long as we do everything they say. Did I do good?”

9 Likes