The Flame-Free Confession Thread

God it came and went already? God having a kid just makes like 3 years disappear

Do you think he looks at you squatting and thinks he could outlift you - and thinks you have terrible form?

No, it’s just been released in Asia.

I watched it. It’s an incredibly dumb movie without the fun that normally comes with an incredibly dumb movie. Which made it really boring.

However, Alicia Vikender is adorable. ADORABLE.

Sadly, that lil guy likes being picked up and held. He’s a real lap dog.

This lil road runner, on the other hand, could outrun Usain Bolt.

9 Likes

you guys think that pwnisher guy is natty?

5 Likes

Nah, he’s definitely a clone or a terminator.

2 Likes

Definitely. Look at his mimsy natty jawline.

9 Likes

If by that you mean smart and fashionable I have seen evidence, so I say no

If you mean well designed and clever I am also saying no

2 Likes

If I’ve been using steroids, I should get a refund.

6 Likes

well, I was gonna say that I should get a refund myself then, since we’re similar size and strength. But then again, you’ve worked waaaaaay harder to get to this point than I have. So I suppose no refund in my future.

3 Likes

Honestly when you say she’s adorable like that it makes me feel uncomfortable when I imagine doing the nasty with her. Stop it

1 Like

Genetics.

Watched the kids I coach today (13yr olds been lifting about 6months) do 3 rep squat maxes. 255 max for 4 of them they weigh 165-180lbs. I hate them…

Naaa proud of them.

4 Likes

Arnold Australia in 2 days, getting excited :blush:

3 Likes

Back before Christmas, I was near the end of a “cut” and I told the fiance that I was tired of not being able to eat. Now I’m four weeks into a “bulk” and I told the fiance last night that I’m tired of eating. I’m pretty sure this has been cyclical for the past 5 years.

Bless her soul for loving me (read: putting up with me).

6 Likes

I feel like im blessed when it comes to cutting or bulking, cause I usually can get away with eating the exact same when im cutting, except instead of eating a whole sleeve of Oreos I only eat half a sleeve and lose weight. But man there are some days i really want that whole sleeve

8 Likes

I don’t get the hype around memes or what is particulary funny about them.

I also think they are inadequate for (this) forum(s)

1 Like

Unknown-2

sorry, couldn’t resist

8 Likes

I expected something like that.

yeah, it was a little predictable but someone had to

2 Likes