The Flame-Free Confession Thread

tomb-raider-angelina-jolie-741680_500_400

Look a liiittle closer…

closer…

3 Likes

Alicia Vikander is so much hotter than Angelina Jolie.

1 Like

Don’t get me wrong, I agree with this.

1 Like

I’m simply envisioning a Lara Croft marathon where you watch the old ones, and then you watch the new ones. Sounds like a pretty good weekend to me. Just have to find a way to get the fiance on board… :thinking:

1 Like

Must be tricks of the camera because she doesn’t look that busty is all her stuff. And those don’t look proportional to her body…at least to her shoulders.

“Honey, would you like to marathon movies with powerful women as the lead in honor of international women’s day?”

8 Likes

This is genius, but there is tremendous potential for it to backfire.

3 Likes

Yeah, they were padded or something. The point is Lara Croft has big boobs. I don’t care who plays the character.

1 Like

Bloody excellent film with an all-female cast from Alex Garland(Ex Machina, writer of 28 Days Later). No one watched it.

It’s in my to watch list on Netflix!

1 Like

And that Natalie Portman… :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

3 Likes

She plays an intelligent, strong and fiercely independent woman who body shames a humanoid entity!

1 Like

Simple, cut a deal. Alternate between those movies (for you) and wolverine movies (for her).

3 Likes

Fixed that for yah.

4 Likes

My wife likes Bruce Willis so we’ll just watch Die Hard.

2 Likes

My wife loves the grumpy Chinaman in Rogue One. Fml.

1 Like

Check out the movie Gia. Angelina shows in your face frontal nudity, her boobs are big (BIG relative to her frame) and they’re real (slightly asymmetrical). This is before she had her double mastectomy for whatever health reason she cited.

1 Like

Having to watch my chicken while I train.

15 Likes

Awww… he’s cuitie!

2 Likes

Working on your speed?

Yer gonna be a greasy fast Italian Tank kid.

S

6 Likes