The Flame-Free Confession Thread

Memes are the only reason I know who Drake is…

6 Likes

Who is Drake

4 Likes

Follow up on my dental woes from earlier… dentist cost set me back $500 and the dental surgeon is going to be… $5,700 for two implants. And this is with “comprehensive” dental insurance. And who knows if that’s even the end of it?

Should I collect my Biggest dumbass of the year award now or wait till December?

3 Likes

So sorry to hear this. But, sometimes things just happen. It doesn’t have anything to do with being a dumbass. Hope things get better soon.

2 Likes

I know him from that Degrassi: The next Generation show that aired while I was growing up.

3 Likes

One of the first times I heard J Cole’s ‘In the morning’ my roommate and I joked that J always hits in the AM, Drake tries and gets an Uber called for him

1 Like

I have to admit that Drake is my favorite current artist

No like seriously, who is Drake ?

1 Like

A Drake can mean a juvenile dragon that has developing wings and they can also be a dragon-like reptile with small to no wings.

5 Likes

No way man.

There are 10 mos. left and I just got a mountain bike!

7 Likes

@SkyzykS hilarious :joy: hopefully you don’t top @Lonnie123 because that was pretty awful!

I once kicked myself in the back of the head with both feet. The only thing that was folded up worse than me was my front rim!

2 Likes

We like to add unique (thus far 100% sexual) items to people’s shopping lists…

6 Likes

I’ve literally spent thousands of dollars on stuff to entertain my cats but their favourite thing is now an old mattress I left propped up against the wall while waiting for the delivery guys to deliver the new one. Assholes.

7 Likes

They say a lot is “lost in translation” on the interwebZ.

But I think it’s pretty easy to determine who you DO NOT want to meet in real life…

1 Like

I saw Jordan Peterson on a video someone linked in a post, and was very impressed. (whoever that was, thanks!)

Reading his new book 12 Rules For Life, an antidote to chaos.

Rule 12: Pet a cat when you encounter one on the street.

Cats are not assholes!!! :wink:

1 Like

I’ll bet Jordan Peterson has never had to deal with food strikes when you buy the wrong flavored canned food.

Is he the guy who humiliated that female British host on gender wage gaps and stuff?

Lol thanks I have learned something today. Although not sure useful it will be in the future.

1 Like

I remember it was a female host, and yes those were the issues.

Jordan Peterson is not a cat owner! But he understands…

He’s dealt with some serious stuff with his daughter (writes about it in the cat rule chapter), so it’s a voice of experience.

1 Like