The Flame-Free Confession Thread

I am sure you are right. It is just weird that lately the wife is more interested in going out and I am happy to train, eat, sleep and spend time with the family. I keep thinking I am just getting grumpy but maybe it’s normal !!

1 Like

On a scale of 1-10 how much does your brother look like your dad?

7 Likes

I have no idea where to place this post, but I need to say just how much I dislike Machine Head’s new singles. It sounds like some 14 year old garage band’s music. I should know, I used to be a 14 year old garage band kid.

Rambo was an entitled, self-pitying wuss.

“Do we get to win this time?”

Boo hoo

1 Like

Maybe you’ll come back around? I still like to be social on occasion although it rarely happens. My wife hates it which is why it doesn’t happen.

I didn’t fall into this category. When I was in college I had a blast. I was spoiled though so that helped. My buddy’s parents built a house so they’d have their own place to stay when they came to town for baseball games. They barely charged anything for rent so I never had to stress about money…except not being able to buy beer.

Fixed

1 Like

Oooooh he went there.

Confession: Just had a protein shake and a handful of M&Ms for breakfast. I regret nothing.

6 Likes

That sounds like a great pre-workout. I had a shake and Powerade.

1 Like

I had 2 doughnuts and a glass of milk

2 Likes

Not by much. I forget that we have different dads. But even then I’ve met his dad, and his dad is no more taller than my dad (maybe an inch or two taller) if that’s what you were trying to be funny at.

1 Like

Lmao matt, well that kind of back fired !!

huh

For all the guys whom think that Mark Rippetoe is God, I feel they would be well served to dig up any written articles by his mentor The late great Bill Starr . IMO far more superior than Mark.
bill starr

6 Likes

I wanna get to the level where I can name an exercise after myself

1 Like

Up next from T-Nation:
Tip: Do the Humongous pain the in the arse for explosive growth

11 Likes

Sounds sexy

2 Likes

Humongous Rows

IMG_1723

7 Likes

I would like a sexual position named after me :sunglasses:

2 Likes

You kind of already do, dog.

4 Likes

Pretty sure its ‘doggy’ haha and if you start drooling while doing it, than you can name it ‘Bulldoggy’.

Problem solved :wink:

9 Likes