The Flame-Free Confession Thread

Wait… what?

1 Like

Ah my bad he’s just an attempted rapist. Hope I didn’t offend him with my slander.

Yeah I’m generally fairly OK with separating a person’s acts from their art but there’s limits really.

1 Like

Ive never heard of the guy or the band, but anybody raping babies needs a 10 ft stick up his ass

Same, man.

I listened to them all the time when I was like 12-15 and then got into different kinds of music. Like 8 months ago I started hearing them on Pandora and was like oh yeah I love these guys! Then I found out about his…acts… and yeah, the music is still good but damn if I don’t feel like reminiscing about my youth is tainted now.

I don’t quite understand the negativity towards Nickleback but it’s so rampant that I’ve felt compelled to go along with it…but I’ve always enjoyed their stuff.

I found the song Animals amusing back in the day but I’m more adult now…and I have a daughter. But I still sang along.

1 Like

I don’t think it’s really all that sincere of hatred as much as a cultural awareness to take part in goofing on the butt-rock genre. You can plug in Godsmack, Puddle of Mudd, Staind, etc. and the final product doesn’t really change too much.

1 Like

6 Likes

The hell you say?

4 Likes

Whoa, back the f*ck up, didn’t you give me shit for a Coldplay concert?

1 Like

Nope, I believe all I said was:

6 Likes

Just had a quick read up and to be accurate, this scumbag was charged with rape (of a 1 year old), plead not guilty. The prosecution accepted the plea based on him pleading guilty on the other charges for sex offences against children (resulting in 29 years jail time).

Maybe the evidence wasn’t there or maybe it was too difficult to prove for the prosecution or maybe the difference in sentence wasn’t too different. I’m not doing the research as I have no desire to read up on such injustices right now.

The mothers of 2 of his victims recieved 14 and 17 years for co-consipring.

Truly fucked up, horrifying stuff.

1 Like

Wrong on so many levels. If I remember the article I read correctly there were quotes from his ex-bandmates that summed up were basically “fuck him, he’s dead to me”. I agree with them.

3 Likes

Nicle

18 Likes

hydrogenated vegetable oils.

I just crack em into my mouth and swallow, just follow it up with a mouth full of cold water and you can feel it slowly going down !!

You know what’s better than raw eggs? Cooked eggs! With melted cheese. Between two pieces of toasted Hawaiian bread.

9 Likes

Definitely not nickelback. :wink:

6 Likes

Not flaming, but:

I’m not sure why you would even bother cracking them. Missing out on some crazy calcium gains.

Just pull a @Chris_Colucci and swallow them whole so that they keep you full longer.

12 Likes

Nickleback takes me back to my high school days and that’s much better than puking… so I’ll have to respectfully disagree.

I mean, it’s really a no brainer—puke vs no puke :laughing:

How you know when someone’s about to flame

6 Likes