The Flame-Free Confession Thread

Me to. Works well enough until you have to do a complex that includes front squats. One day I will work on my wrists mobility to allow me to do them ‘properly’.

3022462efc66afeb01b809ff6f35a6e8

2 Likes

Lucky there are exceptions to rules :wink:

Me either dude. a 315 sumo pull is still challenging to me, as it is a conventional pull

1 Like

I can’t really comment aw I love spicy food usually using a ghost chilli sauce for most meals

Confession: sometimes when im in the kitchen, i cut off a bit of butter and eat it. I just really like butter

2 Likes

You ever had “i cant believe its not butter”?

If its not butter…what is it?

Margarine…

1 Like

Yep. Margarine is disgusting

Garbage!

1 Like

I once tried a competitor brand called “I can’t believe it’s not ‘I can’t believe it’s not butter.’.”

It turned out it was butter.

9 Likes

Piggy back confession: I also tried sumo…and loved it runs to put on grey sweat pants

2 Likes

If you break up the yolk and hold your nose, they’re not too bad.

1 Like

Yeah I don’t find eggs that bad to drink at all really, its more the consistency than anything. Could never do the chicken shake thing that blaine sumners drank, at least i think it was him

I drove 240ish miles each way to my grandma’s funeral. I left at 3:30 am in little sleep. I listened to old music and sang along to keep myself awake.

Here’s the confession part… I listened to Nickleback…on purpose.

3 Likes
3 Likes

If a concert of theirs popped up near me, my wife and I would absolutely have tickets for it. Yep, Nickelback Spotify playlist commence!

I’m through with standing in line to clubs we’ll never get in

2 Likes

A couple years ago a friend and I were taking a 2 hour car ride and his FM transmitter died so we popped into a Walgreen where he bought a tape-deck aux cord thing. It was like $13 and I commented on how it seemed overpriced for such a chincy product. His response: “can you really put a price on not having to listen to Nickelback?”. No argument from me :joy:

I used to listen to a lot of Nickelback. Always had kind of a soft spot for them. Silver Side Up is the first remotely rock album I ever bought and rock/metal has made up the bulk of my music ever since.

Also the first “rock” I was properly exposed to was Lost Prophets and you can’t really like them anymore since their singer raped all the babies. Say what you will about Nickelback…

1 Like

Some of their songs will come on my Pandora stations and I want to listen to them but also feel compelled to skip them. Fucking depraved freak that guy is.