The Flame-Free Confession Thread

This is a confession thread…are you confessing?

3 Likes

Yeah I admit that’s actually my bag

I use it for teaching

1 Like

I really hope you are not a primary school teacher !!

2 Likes

Uh oh busted

1 Like

I lift 6 days a week following a legs/pull/push routine. Sunday is rest day. Monday is heavy Deadlift, power clean, and lunges day with a little extra volume work for leg hypertrophy. I basically kill myself Monday and spend the next 6 days recovering. By Monday morning I feel great and start over again.

Does anyone else do this to themselves?

Literally just started splits for the first time in my life, and I’m doing it over 5 days, was going balls to the wall breaking PRs for the first week then tweaked my elbow and now I’ve dropped the weight and having to do high rep work until my elbow feels better

My Saturday squat workout was whatever evil strip set/rest pause combination I could come up with. A classic was 4x470, 2x470, 1x470, 4x410, 2x410, 1x410, 8x320, 4x320, 2x320 1x320, all with just 15 deep breaths between sets. I would then limp until about Thursday. This was prior to my current time with 5/3/1.

7 Likes

That’s just disgusting! Lol

3 Likes

Gym dues

It amazing how many guys want to come on here whom demand "GYM Cred" without even paying their dues.

2 Likes

Reminds me of this:

TFW you realise you look like old, fat Dave Tate but have the intensity of his leftmost toe.

Note: don’t do this if you’re natty. Variation, not full ROM, high reps, strip set, below 80%. You and any memory of you would cease to exit if not geared!!

1 Like

There’s hard work and smart work. Choose wisely.

MUST. RESIST. URGE. TO. FLAMEEEEEE

5 Likes

No one would think any less of you

I think distance runners are sick in the head, but I’m going to run 13 miles in the dead of summer next year.

2 Likes

As any good fisherman knows, a nibble here and there is a good sign of things to come!!

Sometimes it is easy to be hard and hard to be smart.

4 Likes

9 Likes

What does a good due go for these days ?

3 Likes

I took a full on holiday from the gym lifestyle for 6 days there. Ate what I wanted without caring about calories or protein, didn’t work out, drunk an absolute shitload.

It was amazing.

That’s how normal people live.

I envy them.

5 Likes

@Yogi1 how many gainz u loose bro?!