The Flame-Free Confession Thread

I think there was at least one of them in every high school.

But what do I know? <---------- Never made it into the over 200lb. club :frowning_face:

Haven’t trained for a week because I felt crook, have slept over 60 hours in the last 6 days and it was fken good. Have to say I actually didn’t miss the gym but hanging to get back in there tomorrow.

2 Likes

Today i went out for the day, i was on the train and a hot chick sat next to me and we chatted. She asked for my number but i gave a fake one because shes a vegan :scream:

8 Likes

2 beers turned into 8 beers and a huge pizza. Potential gain-slayer right there. Not so heavy that I can’t get up and under the bar but heavy enough that I’ll feel like vomiting the entire time.

3 Likes

I’m offended :wink:

1 Like

Arent you veggetarian haha?

1 Like

Will you be okay?

I’ve started this lately as a response and it works remarkably well if you dont over-sarcasm it.

2 Likes

“and how does that make you feel?”

Same sort of deal with that one. Really emphasise the ‘feel’ at the end though.

Lol. They’ll never learn unless you’re honest. “I’d love to give you my number and hang out some time. Except you don’t eat meat, and that’s a dealbreaker for me.”

1 Like

Should’ve given her the number to a butchers or some shit.

2 Likes

Give her your number. Give her your meat.

5 Likes

:joy::joy::joy::joy:

Damn that wouldve been hilarious

I couldve always said it was veggie pattie dick…

Im fuzzy on this ,but didnt he sorta pound his chest over the fact he could do like 405 on a hammer strength bench press or something along those lines?

1 Like

I honestly don’t know if I can pull through :joy: :joy:

Yeah brother,
I don’t trust those vegans… They don’t eat honey… What the actual fuck…

2 Likes

FB_IMG_1502107842014

6 Likes

He was using the flat version with movable handles. 405lbs is pretty strong IMO.

*the one in the pic may be different

opinions may very… depending on ones point of view.

1 Like