It all depends on who is wearing them!

4 Likes

Perhaps that’s part of the curse bit?

2 Likes

I really love the movie ‘The Quest’

1 Like

Id think so!

LMAO!!!

That’s really going to suck in the long run.

1 Like

Hopefully my experience is not similar to his, but…

I’ve never had any hop problems until this year. The only change in training or anything else was my focus on front squats last year. I go much deeper on that than back squats.

I’m not sure if it had anything to do with my problem but I’m suspicious. I have a deformity on the head of my femur that caused impingement in my hip and eventually a torn labrum.

I suspect I’ve had the deformity for a long time without any problems but the increased depth put me in a position that allowed it to become a problem. The deformity is nothing more than a small bump.

I just wanted to share what I’m going through as a “food for thought” kind of thing.

Sounds like your boy may have botched the meet but hopefully it’s nothing serious.

1 Like

I secretly wish that @EyeDentist’s real name is ‘Ed’.

8 Likes

Playing it safe and see if I can get my son moved to the Push/Pull division in two weeks. Says he sore today in the area but not terribly. Not going to have him take a max attempt on squats at this point.Time to Rx his form …

4 Likes

I’m just glad it doesn’t stand for Erectile Dysfunction, that would definitely be TMI.

1 Like

I’m watching Bigger, Stronger, Faster on Netflix as a reality check in case I’ve forgotten.

1 Like

Is he trying to squat with the Olympic high-bar style or something?

Not sure why he’d be wearing what appears to be weightlifting shoes otherwise.

1 Like

I haven’t lifted in two weeks while nursing a hammy and my body feels better than it’s felt in probably 10 years…

9 Likes

That’s called “recovering”. Lmao.

1 Like

I’m waiting for those supercompensation gainz to kick in. they seem to be taking their time…

3 Likes

I personally cannot wear Silver (I’m more of an Autumn), but you really pulled it off.

And, the cut of that suit makes your neck seem really thick and manly. Kudos.

5 Likes

The “full house” look right?

2 Likes

3 Likes

Had some malbec last night. I dig red wine, especially once it starts to get cool at night.

1 Like

Malbec is great. Red wine is great generally but too much of it and I get black poo. Strangely, Guinness and other stouts don’t have the same effect. Drank 12 pints of the black stuff one Paddys day and nope…

Anyway, y’all probably coulda done without reading that. Sorry…

1 Like

This made my morning :slight_smile:

7 Likes