The Flame-Free Confession Thread

I like referring to myself as an Athlete and seeing whether or not people say anything.

3 Likes

I saw that boxing video, Mayweather here you come!!

2 Likes

My general mood on here as of late.
fucking stupid

5 Likes

Ha! I remember that episode lol

My friend started reading the A Song Of Ice And Fire books,
So i tell him book 4 doesn’t feature dany, jon or tyrion.
Now he’s pissed because i spoiled him… How the fuck is that a spoiler!?
I didn’t reveal any plotlines different from the show, i only told him his 3 favorite characters don’t appear in the book.

Or am i the wrong for telling him something that gets revealed 2 pages into the book?

Should give him a reason to be mad and tell him the ending of book 4.

1 Like

I worry about having a home gym, because then the haters/admirers won’t be there to see me. In every other aspect of life i can’t stand compliments as they make me incredibly uncomfortable. But stares or attaboys at the gym fire me up.

9 Likes

Don’t get a home gym Brady. People deserve, nay, people need to see your majestic body in action battling the iron in the gym.

:wink:

2 Likes

Yeah.
Plus people sitting around texting pisses me off. It makes me smash my own workout with no rest. Like I want to work so hard, they get tired and leave.

3 Likes

I’m fabulous :yum:

4 Likes

FUCK THE BENCH PRESS BABY…BENCHING IS SO 2012…IT’S ALL ABOUT THE OHP now!

2 Likes

Yes ohp all the way man!

1 Like

I own the Matt Kroc DVD. I have watched all 3 versions of it.

I own the Kroc book. I have read it cover to cover.

I own 2 Kroc rows t-shirts.

I have read every post in Kroc’s elitefts log.

I have read every article Kroc has written, and watched just about every youtuve video where Kroc is featured.

I STILL do not “get” kroc rows. Either I am doing them wrong, or can’t get the hype.

9 Likes

Did he write anything else aside from that garage training one? I always loved reading and hearing things about him as he was one of my earliest influences in training. Him doing those log lunges and squats in the garage were and still will be mesmerizing to me. Not to big of a fan of Janae though.

I wanted to add on this that I love these to be honest because it helped get him so much recognition. His work ethic and training style was so rad he deserved what he got and then some. Aside from his strip squat video, the “kroc” row vids are some of the best on internet.

But as far as a super cheat dumbbell row, I am right there with you. I might cheat a barbell row, but really don’t get much out of cheating dumbbells to that degree

When you say the garage training one, do you mean the article about tales from the garage or his book “Insane Training”? There is only the 1 book, but several articles.

And yeah, I just can’t seem to get the training effect from Kroc rows that I hear/read about.

Yeah I meant Insane Training. I read that one, enjoyed it, but probably wouldn’t recommend it to anyone who wasn’t very familiar with Kroc. I think I only enjoyed it because I like him so much.

Maybe you’re going too light or too heavy?

Confession from me - this morning I hit the lateral raise machine for a nice pump at the end of my session, got too exuberant about it and strained my entire upper right trap and the right side of my neck. Gah!

DID ANYBODY ELSE JUST MAKE THIS THEIR DESKTOP BACKGROUND?!?!

9 Likes

I’m at the library, its the libraries background now.

8 Likes