The Flame-Free Confession Thread

I am not opening that can of worms…

1 Like

Well as this is flame free, thanks to Lee boyce I am hitting my quads harder than ever, simply by wearing high heels when squatting (definitely thinking of passing this on to newbies as a solid fact)

1 Like

I think as soon as you cross into this territory, you’re fair game.

4 Likes

But they aren’t saying to squat in actual high heels. With actual :high_heel: you have a very unstable base. They just mean to have elevated heels. Just look at the emoji. It’s a stick behind a shoe.

I sincerely hopes he knows that haha.

Hahaha I thought it was each to their own and if it
Works for you then keep going lol but seriously I think bulldog should tell the men’s health team to do squats in heels, that would certainly make them leave the site

I just remembered how pissed I would get because some HW always won the Aggregate Pin Award at wrestling tournaments.

I’d pin dudes fast too, if everyone in my weight class was fat and out of shape!

1 Like

I skipped my cardio/conditioning day today. Slept in instead. It was glorious.
Intermittent fasting sucks.

2 Likes

Actually Ive changed my squat style to High bar Olympic style and went to a lifting shoe…
weight lifting shoes

2 Likes

As soon as I have the spare cash I am getting some lifting shoes.

1 Like

Those are looking sweet

1 Like

Do they make Shake Weight shoes? 11.5 narrow, please.

1 Like

I lift in my work boots. I like to do grease the groove sets of clean and presses throughout the day, whenever I have a nicotine craving, and I can’t be arsed to change into the flat-bottomed daps I use whenever I’m doing a ‘proper session’.

1 Like

Good shoe. I’ve had the same for about 2 years now and they have definitely helped. My only complaint is that I should have dropped half a size from my normal running shoe size, but that’s my own fault.

I honestly just started really using them here as of late …I have had them for awhile.

soap box

Word of advice to the younger guys whom believe that they are HUGE off the top of my head,

Just things .you might want to reevaluate when your in the gym when …

You have to go shirtless or wear tight dry fit shirts most of the time so people a idea that you even lift…

If your legs can possibly fit in your girlfriends jeans…

Everyone else feel free to add

3 Likes

If you bench more than you squat, you have some “problems”…

2 Likes

If you love lifting at all, you have some problems.

2 Likes

Stimulate, don’t annilate :wink:

1 Like