The Flame-Free Confession Thread

I never really checked them out.

give it a listen, dude. Disraeli Gears is a great album

1 Like

I used to haul the equipment and set up for a guy that did weddings when I was in high school.

There was one of those guys at every single wedding. Without fail, obnoxiously hammered wanting to hear AC/DC and willing to fight about it.

1 Like

Zima is back! I saw it in the grocery store this week and it reminded me of 6th grade (the first time I had it).

3 Likes

White Room, Cream is great!

Oh yeah, that’s a classic. Tales of Brave Ulysses and Badge are two other favourites of mine.

1 Like

So what’s your physique lookin like?

2 Likes

Do show.

1 Like

Can’t you guys see from his profile pic? He’s obviously achieved an amazing X frame physique.

[quote=“xXSeraphimXx, post:2485, topic:189836”]
I don’t think Chris Colucci has ever even seen a weight room.[/quote]
If you had the balls to tag me directly, I could’ve addressed this sooner. But seeing as how this is the flame-free thread…

Confession: I believe that people who use anonymous handles, who’ve never posted a picture of themselves, and who lie about their age (for example, someone who says they’re 24 years old in 2016, but says they’re 23 in 2013, posts about being in college in 2008, and asks advice about investing $300,000 in real estate properties also in '08) shouldn’t take potshots at people who do put themselves out there.

22 Likes

Colucci in with the Napalm Strike Damn. Put that boy on a rotisserie.

6 Likes

I believe we circumvented being flame-free by using passive aggressivism, and now I can’t tell which I like more.

But also, I used to post on MMA boards and people would call each other out by threatening to meet up and fight. Now people call each other out by threatening to post shirtless pictures of each other. I also can’t tell which is more silly.

Maybe we need another front squat off.

…too soon still?

7 Likes

Strange the way these things just seem to come around every now and then. Every so often we get the same things appearing:

-a thread about one side being bigger than the other
-a thread asking if I should bulk or cut
-a thread asking what bodyfat % they are
-some dickhead taking an unprovoked jab at Colucci

Just unavoidable T-Nation garbage, sadly. The first 3, while annoying, are understandable given how warped a person’s self-perception can be, but the unprovoked Colucci-jabs are just someone being a dick. No other explanation for it.

7 Likes

[quote=“T3hPwnisher, post:2500, topic:189836”]
I used to post on MMA boards and people would call each other out by threatening to meet up and fight. Now people call each other out by threatening to post shirtless pictures of each other.[/quote]
For whatever it’s worth, I live about 20 minutes from one of the most famous gyms in the country. Bev’s, the East Coast Mecca. I’ve been to more than a few meetups with forum members over the years. For lifting and eating, not fighting. But still.

[quote=“Yogi1, post:2501, topic:189836”]
[…] the unprovoked Colucci-jabs are just someone being a dick. No other explanation for it.[/quote]
I have a feeling they self-rationalize by believing my title means I should be the epitome of T Nation development with a 315 military press and sub-10% bodyfat. Oh well. Comes with the territory of being a public persona (or whatever D or F-level Internet notoriety I may have). I remember hearing how some sites used to have “bounties” for pictures of TC back in the day, just to see what he looked like. That’s a whole new level of crazy, but definitely not unbelievable.

2 Likes

This reminds me of when I walked into a bar full of my high school teachers and was like “Oh my god! They aren’t at home stuffing binders and writing lesson plans!”.

My world was shatteredm but instead of lashing out I ended up buying my world cultures teacher a beer and laughing about my disillusionment.

3 Likes

I love the BF% ones. Standard answer should be “somewhere between 10 and 50%”.

Hey no fair I’m somewhere between 10 and 50…:confounded:

1 Like

What you need to do is hit the steroids hard. Only by bloating up to at least 250lbs will anonymous dickheads give you the respect a man of your authority should command.

Some tattoos probably wouldn’t hurt, either. And a motorbike. And a gun!

God, Chris… you’re going to be such a badass.

11 Likes

This reminds me of one of my earlier experiences working on the door at an RSL type of club when started in security. I refused a man entry due to intoxication, and his response was ‘let’s go outside and take our clothes off and see who’s the sickest ****’. It was cold, so I declined his offer.

1 Like

It sounds like a clever trap. The first person to take off all their clothes will surely be the sickest ****, since they will catch hypothermia faster.