The Flame-Free Confession Thread

2 Likes

Not saying i have a stellar physique or anything, but if one were forced to name my biggest physique asset they would likely say my traps (mainly bc i get complimented on them pretty much exclusively lol). I think deadlifts had a big role in that.

2 Likes

I feel terrible for adding to the :fire::fire::fire:. I sincerely apologize to those exposed to such heat.

1 Like

Here I am thinking that if I was going to attribute any of my physique to the deadlift it would be my hamstrings, because I sure as hell don’t have much by way of traps despite being a reasonable and frequent deadlifter.

I asked one of the lady bodybuilders to spot me on my bench press today.

4 Likes

That’s your problem! You would easy get to a 700 pull if you put more traps and less Hamstring into the lift!

2 Likes

Really no flames? Goooood…

Next time I’m curling in the squat rack and you’re upset because you want to do your ATG squats with a whopping 225lbs, just ask me how many sets I have left and I’ll probably give it up to you. Don’t sit there and sulk like a little girl and then post about how you stared down this roided up douche on some Squat Rack Curls thread for all your social reject “friends” to see online. We all know that didn’t happen. Staring at me behind my back and then avoiding eye contact when I turn around since I can see you in the mirror is called SULKING. And get the story straight. I eventually asked you if you wanted to use the rack because I saw you sulking. Shit, it’s like I gave a crying kid a lollipop and he’s still mad at me.

11 Likes

Deadlift? I found ANYTHING regarding lift/training can lead into a argument online.

2 Likes

I dont like Copehagen myself…

I like Irish women and I cannot lie. They’re so straightforward!

1 Like

Sometimes I think some people go overboard on giving out advice along with defending their view point. Especially when their advice and opinion are not asked for in the real world outside of forums.

2 Likes

Got a new fitness tracker watch for fathers day today going to be fun teaching it how I lift

I was thoroughly entertained by this video. This guy is a badass.

“HYAA…UP…upp…puppup… pssshaa!”

Then I read the comments and there’s always some clown:

Bauber is still lurking infrequently and smashing weights. Life has been a whirlwind. But just know that Bauber still lives and frequents the iron.

12 Likes

Nice. You are a financially independent, huge perma bulker. Role model lol.

2 Likes

The wife prefers me as large as possible, so it adds to my addiction of perma bulking.

3 Likes

Typical YouTube

2 Likes

You are a beast, wish my wife would let me perma bulk

1 Like

I had a gym partner who religiously dipped while lifting

All the deadlift has ever done for my hams was make them tight lol. Once I found the GHR though, wow.

1 Like