The Flame-Free Confession Thread

Sadly for me, I developed an allergy to beer.

And 2.5% alcohol… lol

4 Likes

Of course! My Coronas have 5g carbs. I’ll take the extra 1.8g carbs per beer for the added flavor.

Who really cares about carbs when they’re drinking beer? Drink 10 and you can have 32g or 50-60g with more flavor. The Michelob ad campaign is laughable.

1 Like

There are a number of things that shouldn’t have the word ‘light’ in the name or imply same…beer and ice cream are two of them.

1 Like

That’s why it’s funny. I realize sarcasm is difficult to detect on the interwebs, and of course, if you have to explain it, it’s not funny.

I still drink occasionally but I probably drink less now than I ever have solely for the purpose of maximizing my gym progress.

2 Likes

I can’t stand Van Halen.

2 Likes

Lol I don’t drink either. I didn’t know there were so many if us here hahaha.

Back when I had to entertain hard drinking clients several times a week, I would drink a quarter bottle of whiskey on my off nights to keep my alcohol tolerance up. Since 2013, I’ve not had a drink except on important occassions where I absolutely need to. Just never liked alcohol.

There is, however, no way I would ever turn down coke.

1 Like

the beverage or the nose candy?

How do you snort the beverage off a hooker’s ass?

2 Likes

I mean, it could probably be done, but I take your point…

4 Likes

Just quoting cause i’m interested as well.

It was a rhetorical question.

It’s all sarcasm if you’re talking about fitness, training, macros, or your physique AND beer. Even if you’re serious I can’t take it that way.

I’m not saying you can’t drink and train seriously. I’m saying that if you’re serious about training then you don’t care much about the macros in a good beer or stiff drink. If you feel the need to justify your drink by explaining how it fits your macros then you’ve lost me…and I think you might care more about talking about your training than you do about actually training.

Stupid Michelob Ultra.

2 Likes

Yet,

I just started using whiskey stones. They work surprisingly well.

1 Like

i just hit 1000 lbs total… now i know that doesn’t mean you’re strong.

5 Likes

Sprinkled Pre-Workout on top of a banana today and it was great.

3 Likes

Best gift I ever got.

1 Like

I absolutely HATE those hexagon plates for pulling off the floor!

3 Likes