The Flame-Free Confession Thread II

trust me its kinda depressing

She is deff a keeper.

yeah… im not finding anyone else who would put up with my shit. Besides she keeps me in line.

2 Likes

You lot down there with your weird holidays
Us plebs up here still have to work.
I don’t even care but, I told the bosses that I’m pulling it in at 2pm, it’s beer o’clock and daddio-boy has a date with mrs hahns superdry

2 Likes

the only thing better than a shower beer is a shower scotch.

Confession: my gym is giving away free supplements today… and by gym, I mean Planet Fitness; and by supplements I mean pizza.

If it wasn’t cold, I don’t know how I would have passed on it. Which brings me to my confession… I hate cold pizza.

How would you keep the shower water out?

1 Like

I’m tall and haven’t had a showerhead above my chest since I lived with my rich uncle.

How far down did he have to bend you to achieve that?

6 Likes

:astonished:

2 Likes

On the weekend, I do strongman events and on the way home I drop by a french patisserie and pick up an enormous vanilla slice to… errr “refuel”

This is infinitely worse than anything Planet Fitness can serve up.

2 Likes

I’ve had cronuts as preworkout. Infinitely superior to anything from supplement shop.

1 Like

That’s because you haven’t had the shower bottle of Jack Daniels.

3 Likes

Only with a dude, in the shower.

I Love 5/3/1 Triumvirate!

Injury has been the best thing for me actually.
I’m now running a variation (my own) Monday through Friday and I’m in and out of the gym in 45 minutes and I feel GREAT each day. I know it’s only been 2 weeks, but I think I REALLY like the idea of higher frequency but cutting the gym time back.

I haven’t seen this posted in a while. Figured I’d put a picture of a beer shower head here.

bcsh-5

1 Like

Golden shower ?

1 Like

Following on from @anon96032531’ contribution here.

I have a baby monitor, really cool bit of kit but one annoyance is if you turn it on manually (as opposed to it turning because a child screams) then it will replay the second or so of whatever was happening when it last turned off.

Usually this means you get a short child’s scream replayed back to you. You get used to it and it doesn’t startle you after a while.

Well, not entirely because my child woke up, the monitor went off, I put it down and for whatever reason I decided to stand infront of the camera with my back to it while I settle him.

So I go to bed, I wake up at 4am the next day, go to the toilet, come out and check the baby monitor like I do every morning to see some fucking dude standing over my kid’s bed. I all of a sudden feel a rush of just fucking everything, my heart nearly explodss out my chest, then the guy disappears into thin air. I swear my anus expanded and contracted from airtight to the size of a trash canlid 1000 times in that split second.

My irrational, 4AM, mind thinks A FUCKING GHOST… then I realise what happened. It’s replaying me from last night.

Fucking assholes. I didn’t let out a girly scream though :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

18 Likes

:joy: tears man, that’s gold

1 Like

Great story man, you must have been seriously spooked.

That’s scary shit right there!

Getting ready to throw up if I keep getting ad videos on you tube with that twit Kinobody!