The Flame-Free Confession Thread II

In programming i think some people do not take into consideration that the squat and dead works simular muscle groups . Even if the ratio is slightly different it should be taken into account when programming.

Hold on a minute! I make an incredible chocolate zucchini cake!

3 Likes

Gross.

1 Like

Why you hating on zucchini? It really is a wonderful cake. Do you like carrot cake?

Sounds delicious. I’ll trade you my sweet potato souffle recipe for your chocolate zucchini cake recipe.

Sounds good to me!

1 Like

I’ll dig it up and post it in your log in a day or two.

And I’ll do the same

1 Like

I don’t really like cake in general. Brownies, cookies, donuts I’m all about. Cake is just an excuse to eat frosting. I can do that with a spoon.

2 Likes

This coming from someone who’s trap bar does not have low handles? Your opinion is null and void :rofl:

I am sad you have never eaten a really good cake!

5 Likes

My jaw is cramping a little reading this…

3 Likes

Point well made. I recuse myself from this argument on the grounds of my general incompetence.

2 Likes

Bawhahahhaha! I just had to give you some shit. I will let you get back to your red velvet oreos. Which in all actuality started out as cake :thinking:

1 Like

Here’s how dumb I am…
My son is autistic and has for 11 years wanted the same thing for Christmas. They are ball and pipe party favors. Used to be .99 cents at the dollar store

A package of 4 costs around $4 online because you cannot find them in stores anymore. The shipping to get them here before Christmas was $30 Yep! I’m that stupid! They should be here this week.

3 Likes

That hurts me right in the wallet.

Oh hell yes! I ordered 5 packs just to make myself feel better :rofl:
But these are like his security blanket. He has one in each hand from the time he wakes up till he goes to sleep. Ans holy shit if he loses one! You WILL look till you find it :weary:

2 Likes

Good Dad. I would have done the same thing.

S

2 Likes

2 Likes

Is that broccoli? Somewhere, sometime in history some nitwit thought it was a good idea to put broccoli in a cake and it caught on? WTF?

1 Like

All I know is I have never had a desire tobake cakes for my children or their friends but now I do.

2 Likes