The Flame-Free Confession Thread II

I guess he now claims he just been purposely been trolling . What a idiot!

I’ve also noticed when I go through periods of very high volume leg work I can be extremely loose with my diet. BBB squat and DL days is basically 200 grams of protein and whatever cheat codes(cookies) I can use to hit 3500+ calories.

1 Like

go to store bought cookies. Mega Stuffed Oreos. The american dream manifested in the form of an oreo.

1 Like

Red velvet Oreos for the win

1 Like

On the topic of garbage store bought food, my weakness lately has been Gushers. I may or may not have eaten 9 packs last night after waking up around 1 and struggling to get back to bed.

2 Likes

I found a box of Gushers, Fruit Roll Ups, and Fruit By The Foot in my house yesterday. 10 year old me would have had a field day, but I stayed strong and limited myself to 1 Gushers and 1 Roll Up.

1 Like

My wife baked Christmas cookies and shattered my will power simultaneously.

6 Likes

Triggered

haha I was gonna say, back in middle school, I would run to the general store by my house and buy a bunch of gushers and fruit by the foot and hide them in my room(cause mum would freak with the sheer amount I had) and bring them to school lunch.

2 Likes

I remember being like 10 or so and discovering War Heads for the first time. I ate so many my tongue started peeling… To be a dumb kid…

4 Likes

Ah man, I don’t miss that feeling. Sour Skittles did the same thing.

2 Likes

Is it just me, or do they not make sour candies like they used too? I feel like the ones out today are very tame compared to how they used to be in the late 90s/early 00s. Or have I just become a man? is this what its like?

1 Like

No idea, I haven’t had a sour candy since the early 00s…

Mine too, but they were for others so I couldn’t eat them. I just looked at them every time I walked in and out of the kitchen.

My wife was like “just use self-control”. I’m like, “Woman, you know I love chocolate chip cookies!”

5 Likes

No it’s not you. It is nowhere near “real” Warhead status. Those things would take your breath away! I troed to find some for my son, just sad disappointment.

1 Like

I have upset my wife greatly by refusing to eat her baked goods for the past decade for similar reasons.

5 Likes

There are no cookies in the house. That means:

1. No cookies have entered the house
  2. Cookies have appeared in the house and must all be quickly dealt with so no cookies are in the house.

Why is this such a difficult concept to grasp for some people? If you want to see self-control make something out of a dumb ingredient like zuchinni. Zuchinni cake… pfffft

7 Likes

I’ve slowly been noticing how much my supervisor has a weird obsession with asses. Like, more obsessed than I am with asses. Takes a speacial kind of person to beat me at that.

4 Likes

And now I’m craving trail mix and peanut butter. Damn

(I AM one of those guys you envy by the way)

1 Like

Life is too short of zucchini derivative deserts. Eat the fucking cookie.

1 Like