The Flame-Free Confession Thread II

Ugg, we have one of those at my gym. Such a creep. He’s always eyeball fucking my wife too!

3 Likes

Nowhere near as creepy as that guy who posted the banana hammock picture taken with an actual camera in the BSL forum.

4 Likes

I missed that, fortunately.

Don’t look! Repeat… DO NOT look! You can’t UNsee it! :rofl:

4 Likes

Gremlins is the best Christmas movie of all time. Take it from a Jew.

If Die Hard is a Christmas movie, so is Gremlins da4e7_ORIG-gizmo

3 Likes

I always knew that living in the NY-Metro area was crazy expensive compared to the rest of the country, but we just bought a house, and the figures that were batted around is always going to blow my mind. Never understood why people with NY Pension always retire to other states until recently.

S

It’s still there, and now you kind of have to look. Don’t worry about his dong, apparently he killed it with a winstrol cycle and posted about it in the pharma forum too. Overall he’s a pretty solid guy.

1 Like

old%20bastard

1 Like

Here you go @anon50325502

crotch

3 Likes

This may be the creepiest thing I have ever seen on this forum!

1 Like

I am not taking the guy too seriously. I honestly hope the routine he posted was some joke.

Mmmm, thanks…

Welcomed… did not want to see you left out of all its glory. :wink:

Portability - that teacher pension goes a long way in North Carolina.

Confession: I have a hard time staying interested AND looking interested in people’s conversations with me. I tend to let my eyes wander from boredom.

Oh man. I now have this mental image of your giant self hunched over a computer cropping buddy’s bits and pieces.

3 Likes

This is for sure @bulldog9899 looking at his junk on the computer monitor unnamed

17 Likes

Grrr… my favourite rack was taken the other day. Some dude was doing bosu ball crunches and foam rolling for like an hour straight. Like get the **** outta here!! Do that shit somewhere else

My early new year’s resolution: shadow box in a squat/power rack.

6 Likes

Do body weight squats but within the rack :+1:

6 Likes