The Flame-Free Confession Thread II

The jawline thing is still my favourite

5 Likes

That’s the point. I thought of the worst things possible.

1. Blowtorch to the feet
  2. Disembowelment followed by strangulation with intestines
  3. Slow crushing of head in a bench vice

Didn’t come close.

2 Likes

I want to run, I want to hide.

I have already transitioned to my all Christmas songs, all the time, radio station.

Otoh, I have not physically shopped a store during the Holidays in decades.

1 Like

I haven’t heard this discussion… where do I find it? (or you could summarize it if that’s faster)

It is hypothesized by some “experts” and claimed to be truth by people like Jason Blaha and the Natty or Not site guy that steroid users have bigger delts and traps due to the larger amount of androgen receptors situated there(and also in the quads), hence they experience more growth than other bodyparts when one is on steroids.

To illustrative my point above, this is NOT a result of disproportionate growth in the delts. If that were the case, his side delts not would have such a funny shape and his front delts would look equally large. Dan Green’s side delts look like he injected synthol in them because 1)he is lean, 2)there is a lot of steroid oil in them and 3)you can make the side delts appear to “pop” if you know how to pose because of the specific location they are situated at.

1 Like

I’ve always thought the delts were a sign of some PED use but I based it off of what I’ve seen over the years. I don’t know if I’m right because I’ve never asked some people but when the delts look like a ball has been attached to the body it makes me wonder. I’ve seen lots of big guys whose delts never look disproportional.

So to clarify… the oddly large capped delt thing might be an indicator of PED use?

Yes, or he’s using synthol lol. While delts which are very full with the side delts “popping” can be a sign of PED use(oil; more muscle fullness due to fluid retention), it’s not easy to tell when you look at a single person who is built and very lean in the gym unless they’re REALLY large and/or misshaped. Scar tissue could explain it too. My side delts are still “larger” because I normally inject there causing scar tissue to form even though I’ve been off for a few years.

Also, going back to the androgen receptor theory, logically the front and rear delts should also be disproportionately big if the theory is true.

1 Like

Everybody’s hating on U2, so I just want to say, that honestly, I’ve always been quite a fan.

1 Like

Too subtle?

When Donnie Thompson,Dan Green, Mendelson, and even Louie Simmons all hate you and think you’re a joke, a fraud, and have no business playing “coach”, you gotta realize that you’ve done something (everything?) wrong in trying to make a name in your sport.

S

5 Likes

IMG_2018

7 Likes

OH SHIT! Certain someone pissed you off again !?

The way I see it, I can say anything I want so long as it’s 100% true and I can prove it with no repricussions legally possible (according to my attorney -lol)

And remember that what I just wrote is 100% true the next time you read an article trying to make it sound like Louie personally mentored the author (he paid $1K to attend a day long seminar with a crowd of people and then put his “publicity photo op” at the end on his FB like they were close friends)

S

3 Likes

This just came to mind

1 Like

Keep your chin up there Stu. Don’t listen to those mean old muscle men. You can’t even be sure what Louie is actually saying.

1 Like

I’m probably the only idiot that plays this song on repeat on Christmas day.

1 Like

For some reason this talk of Christmas made me think of this…

1 Like

Thanks for sharing!
I do LOVE Christmas. I just dislike the commercialization of it. If I never hear the words Black Friday again it will be too soon! Our little town takes over the park in Oct to start setting up the lights.

2 Likes

I so want to know who this is about…