The Flame-Free Confession Thread II

It’s probably because we have members that do similar weird shit. This is what happens when you spend your childhood in the woods and hood together lol.

There is something though. They are delicious lol.

You should lift shirtless, but also do a shit ton of rows, pull-ups, and shrugs like 30-45 minutes before lifting with him so your upper back is pumped as hell!

I achieved my goal… his exact words “Well thanks for making me feel like a little Bitch”
Which I felt like once my wife got home and he ratted me out!
ass%20chew

Doc said two weeks and its been two weeks! But my wife didn’t see it that way :disappointed_relieved:

Not with this Gorilla gut I am sporting!

1 Like

I’ve just now come to realize I’m eating right at 3,000 calories. Kind of happy about it since, a couple years ago, 3,000 calories a day made me fat as hell.
Just moved to a place, and stocked everything with good quality food choices.

But here’s my confession:
After spending a bunch of money at the grocery store, carrying all those groceries up three flights of stairs, and putting them all away…I had the nerve to order a cheese pizza, pasta, breadsticks, AND cinnamon rolls. But hey, at least I switched out the 2 liter soda for water.

Thank goodness my husband is a human garbage disposal, and he eats miraculously faster than I do.

2 Likes

I know what you mean. There’s about three women at my job who’ve had ass jobs. At first I couldn’t quite put my finger on it, (Yeah I would blatantly stare at their butts) but it was like…their hamstrings just weren’t there.

My co-worker asked me if I had had work done…and I was honestly confused. I guess she assumed because it’s quite popular amongst…certain cultures? Idk…point being, my legs are directly proportional to my backside, they’re both just rather large…so I’m still confused by that assumption/question. And she’s like, “How do you tell the difference?” …legs…pay attention to the legs. Lol

I think the women who can get away with butt jobs better, are those with already big legs/hamstrings, or rather muscular/strong legs. I’m really not a fan of the fat transfer method. Brazilian butt lifts look waaaay more proportionate than the former (well…some do).
Otherwise it’s like two basketballs balancing on stilts.

1 Like

I confess that any coach that writes a program with unilateral work and uses an even number of reps is doing themselves a disservice because they’ll always get this stupid question

“Is that per side, or total?”

Genius, what would you have done if I told you do to 3x11 instead of 3x10? Do THAT.

2 Likes

When @Alpha programmed 24x walking lunges for me I asked that question but only out of a faint hope the answer wouldn’t be “each side.”

3 Likes

spud%20flex%20belt

Its going to be very odd for me using a belt on my heavy sets on squats and pulls again starting tomorrow. Its been well over 5 plus years since I have actually worn one in actual training on a regular bases.

3 Likes

It’s a simple request is all I’m saying

5 Likes

Do people really find the original version that motivating? That baffles me.

It’s why I only pick the most over the top and ridiculous ones to mock. Usually the ones with no author attributed.

1 Like

I sometimes wish it was that easy to motivate me to do things and that all I needed was a cheesy slogan to get all psyched up for stuff.

I soon get over it though

Well, if that fails, there’s always the licking…

1 Like

Now, we know where all the kids who ate ants go when they grow up … T-nation!

Edit: I can’t believe I got this quoting right!!

1 Like

Nobody ever asks this question for DB bicep work.

3x10 DB Bicep Curls: 10 total or each side? said nobody

3x10 Lunges: Suddenly, confusion reigns

12 Likes

Yeah, but when it comes to Lunges, it’s never 3 x 10… more like 3 x 20 or more. It then becomes more along the lines of wishful thinking than confusion.

2 Likes

I am so SICK of hearing the word “humble”. In all my life, I have never been humbled by anyone because I’ve never had an inflated ego to begin with. It’s also why my ego simply isn’t big enough for me to have an expectation of humility from others, much less someone who has achieved a lot more than me.

4 Likes

Dude, I am way more humble than you.

2 Likes

Yeah but you should have seen me 20 years ago when I was way humbler.

2 Likes

Oh, the irony.

1 Like

I had to attend a workshop today and in my industry that means starting out with a silly team building exercise.

In this case, the team building was asking each other a bunch of pre-canned questions. I usually draw blanks on these at the best of times but one question was name a celebrity you would invite to dinner - this really stumped me.

My response was “I don’t know any celebrities”. Which seemed to be interpreted as “I don’t have the contact details of any celebrities, therefore I can’t invite them.”

After this was cleared up, I figured I could only name someone obscure, so I asked “what qualifies someone as a celebrity”, the response was basically their level of fame. I replied that I only knew the people I knew and not who others knew so that wasn’t a useful definition for me.

I wasn’t trying to he difficult but in the end, I was pretty happy with the level of annoyance I accidently cause.

This will probably go down as yet another example of my poor attitude.

3 Likes