The Flame-Free Confession Thread II

Sorry… We use a clean non stick skillet for eggs .

Heheh, you’re missing out, but I understand. Nothing beats sunny side up eggs cooked by flipping the bacon grease up on top of the eggs. I’m sure your way is infinitely healthier, though.

3 Likes

Well… I think the bacon kinda null and voids the healthy aspect of Sunday breakfast. :smirk:

Just tell people you’re keto… if only for a meal.

1 Like

It genuinely didn’t cross my mind that this could be a portion for more than one person.

Finally found the pipe to make my axle. Got it all fixed up, along with my mini fat dumbbell handles :joy:

3 Likes

Nothing like a big pipe or a fat handle :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Double meaning there by chance?

1 Like

You know me too well, my friend.

1 Like

love how newbies will spend huge amount on supplements monthly. But balk at the notion of spending a dime on a relative cheap book on expanding their knowledge on actual training.

7 Likes

They may also spend a lot of money on take out food but balk at spending goood money on real food like good steak !!

4 Likes

I know right! It’s just too bad they are so rare, and difficult to find :wink:

1 Like

Those individuals loose sight that supplements are ment to boost and fill in any possible gaps in someone’s nutrition . Not be the center of it.

1 Like

There is no replacement for a good steak

3 Likes

Avocado toast is killing the millennial generation.

3 Likes

This is a t-shirt in the making.

2 Likes

I feel personally attacked by this :joy:

I was this guy to a ‘T’ in my early 20s

1 Like

Millennials are in their mid 20s and late 30s now. We’re talking about a whole different generation, folks.

4 Likes

Based on the the amount I have seen people spend in a month starting out. They could use that money and get a handful of books and be ahead of the game.

1 Like

Newbies could be in their mid 20’s to early 30’s. I’ve been lifting inconsistently for 8 or 9 years now (turning 26 in August) and I’d call myself like a beginner-intermediate.

I was just poking fun at this current trend of blaming everything on millenials.

Some things we’ve been blamed for ruining: divorce, credit cards, chain restaurants, and DUI’s, among others.

Then get told we can’t afford to buy a house because we’re obsessed with avocado toast when I live in a city that sees detached homes selling for no less than a million. 2.5 million, if you want one right in the city.

3 Likes