The Flame-Free Confession Thread II

Well like…you know how most folks eat like a bunch of little candies? Like skittles, or candy that’s bite sized that you get a bunch of.

I’ve always been under the assumption that you eat peppermints sparingly. I ate 12 of them. Like they were skittles lol

2 Likes

I just saw that movie the first time last week and ended up watching it twice.

That scene is my favorite.

He isn’t the boogy man, he is the one you send to kill the fucking boogy man.

1 Like

I have been known to eat cough drops like they’re candy.

Also, I’ll get orange tic tacs and down the whole container in one mouthful

3 Likes

Reminds me of when I was a runner and I started peeing blood. At first it was just a little shade of red but after 3 days it looked like I was peeing pure blood.

Google said cancer so I asked on the forum of a running website and was told it was probably just my bladder rubbing up against itself when it was empty. Didn’t go to the bathroom immediately before my next few runs, no more blood.

1 Like

It’s most important to love yourself. This is why I like to buy myself extravagant gifts and open then infront of my children.

4 Likes

Even with context… trippin balls lol

2 Likes

That’s pretty much what Christmas feels like now that I’m married. My wife is good about picking something out for me but for the most part everyone in my family just makes a list and we buy it for each other.

I keep a list as the year goes on of things I want but don’t really need. Occasionally I’ll actually need some things around Christmas but my list is usually full of things that I can’t justify buying for myself.

1 Like

My son sent me a research study last night to back up a debate we were having. The little ass hole.:fu:t2:

7 Likes

You just have to find a different study that backs up your side. I’m sure it’s out there.

6 Likes

The new Kabuki Trap bar is sexy af. The second this thing drops, I’m driving to Portland to get it. @bulldog9899 Might need to order another piece of equipment.

2 Likes

I confess that, if you shovel the snow off your driveway into the street, we probably aren’t friends.

1 Like

I confess that I laughed at this.

I confess that I also still lurk around on their forums.

12 Likes

I’ve always thought that, even though I’m not a huge fan of his programs or his coaching technique, Rippetoe is one of the coolest cats around and I would love to drink with him someday.

8 Likes

Rippetoe is an old curmudgeon…checks mirror…don’t know if I’m cool or not, but definitely an old curmudgeon lol.

1 Like

I bought all weather tires for my sporty car mid-Jan, then found out I wouldn’t be able to put them on my car until Feb 6 at the earliest.

Since I thought it would be warm enough to wing it on my summer tires in a couple weeks or so (the longer term weather forecast was favorable), declined to put the all weathers on, and felt stupid for having bought them in the first place.

Of course, the weather has been (much) worse than expected, and I’ve got a garage queen plus unused (expensive) tires sitting in my garage, mocking me. Probably another week at least before the weather normalizes.

I am dumb.

Rippetoe isn’t fat either.

Probably fried his CNS.

I binged Season 1 of Lucifer yesterday/early morning today, all 13 episodes.

@dt79 'ya bastid.

4 Likes

LOLOLOL I’m checking everyday for the date of release for Season 4.

The Devil works in mysterious ways.

2 Likes

Are fried cns good with ketchup like regular fries or are they some hipster crap that you eat with horseradish or something?

5 Likes