The Flame-Free Confession Thread II

I like it when athletes do one of these posing for a photo and they get jumped all over for making rude gestures

1 Like

But what if your hot fiance wants you to eat out her hot girl friends ass?

Asking for a friend…

2 Likes

Never have a threesome involving someone you’re serious about :+1:

4 Likes

My wife is very late… on her monthly visitor.

7 Likes

El senór papí

At least you know everything is working down there…

Bite your tongue!!!
too%20old

2 Likes

When you don’t know what’s worse, another kid or the fury that will he that period.

May God have mercy on your soul!!

3 Likes

Either or at the moment!!

Maybe your seed isn’t as weak as some posters may think… huh, gramps?

3 Likes

Really, I would be on my way to Walgreens!

1 Like

I mentioned this in either another thread or way earlier in this one, but for my bday this year in March my wife told me I can bring home a girl for us whenever I want. Never even remotely pursued it. She is super appreciative of that. She likes the fantasy and is into women sometimes, but she’s also a jealous woman and it could have broken our marriage. Im with you 100% on this one.

2 Likes

Or holding on to the personalised bucket that the gym owner gave you whilst retching at the top of your lungs and gasping for air !!

1 Like

Andy Lau! What a heartthrob :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Confession: after many years of training by myself, it’s amazing to see just how far I can push when surrounded by motivated people. The mind really does limit the body.

8 Likes

One of the gyms I go too only has 2 squat racks, so when its busy you will usually have to wait or work in with someone else using the rack. Its frustating when Im using one of the racks and some sad sack comes up behind me and is just looking mopey/pissed off staring at me cause he wants to use the squat rack. Just ask me dude, just ask to work in. If you stand there looking like you want to fight me cause im using your squat rack then im only gonna take longer.

5 Likes

I could apply this to every piece of equipment in the gym. Just ask me to work in if you’re getting impatient. I don’t necessarily want someone to work in, but I won’t say no. Thankfully I don’t have to say yes very often because I sweat like a fucking pig, so everything I touch has a dripping layer of sweat until I clean it off at the end of my sets. Even when I do push-ups there’s a puddle on the ground under my chin. It’s like my body’s natural bro repellant.

4 Likes

I wanted to punch him in the throat after when I saw he was putting on this whole attitude waiting for the rack to just wrap his knees and quarter squat 325lbs for a couple reps while his girlfriend cheered him on. #alphamale

It’s a never ending cycle. People stare at the quarter squatter out of disdain, but he thinks people are staring out of admiration. Thus, he slaps 90 more lbs onto a weight he already can’t handle and puts his knees to the test.

8 Likes

I believe that ass clown was questioning the quality of my genetic stock. Gramps my ass

4 Likes

Holding off a week on that. No need to jump the gun yet