The Flame-Free Confession Thread II

I am a huge beaver fan.

Beaver is tasty.

1 Like

Yeah, love that clip.

Fly to AZ tomorrow, watch the NCAA National Champion Beavers play in Surprise, eight games in ten days.

Did I mention that they are National Champions, that they won the College World Series?

Anyway, some good baseball next week watching Oregon State, National Champions.

2 Likes

I’m an OSU fan, not a Duck fan. I can’t stand Eugene. I drive right through, regardless of how hungry I am, I will keep driving to Roseburg!

Some beaver can taste fishy, tho. Best to find a good one.

3 Likes

Mind you avoid the angry ones!

Seeing as it’s V-Day, I definitely misread this. Who am I kidding, I would have misread it any day.

1 Like

Clip, clit, love me both. I get you.

1 Like

To continue this KB consideration theme, the Titan Adjustable Competition KB has caught my eye. 12-32kg is a pretty solid range for having 1 tool.

Recommendation or thinly veiled swipe? We’ll never really know Haha

No alternative meaning…I say get the KB’s

1 Like

Any of you guys ever see that wobble bar vid from Alpha with Jujimufu?

Great vid.

1 Like

Fat%20pad

Got the Thompson Fat Pad in today … GOOD GOD its a MONSTER!!

Just for clarification… Fat pad on the left and my old Bench on the right

4 Likes

I’d need clavicle lengthening surgery to bench off of that

5 Likes

I know a guy

3 Likes

Hey dad :wink:

3 Likes

Your mother is lying to you

12 Likes

Where in Texas?

Congrats on getting a job, and it will certainly benefit you. Just gonna point out, any kid here who plays sports or does after school activities doesn’t get to start homework or studying until well after 6 pm. Furthermore, and most importantly, you’re 19. There are hundreds of millions of people worldwide working full time or multiple jobs at your age. At 19 I was going to college AND working full time, and when I joined the Marines, I served overseas with 19 year olds, some of whom lost limbs, and some of whom probably saved my life. Getting off at 6 pm is a blessing, and though that still allows for a weekday social life, if your weekends are the only time you have for friends, then welcome to the real world. No disrespect meant, and I’ve come to respect your work ethic in a big way, but this a positive step in your life, and merits no complaints.

5 Likes

Pittsburg, Northeast Texas around an hour north of Longview/Tyler. I’m down visiting right now, but we’re in College Station, my stepson is touring A&M tomorrow.