The Flame-Free Confession Thread II

Have you tried doing coke off a hot bitches ass? I guarantee your anxiety and ennui goes away for a glorious 60 minutes.

That rebound is a bitch though.

8 Likes

@duketheslaya

You? Worry? Impossible!

Only for a punchline, haha.

1 Like

I find it depressing at times knowing i am old enough to be the father of several on this site :disappointed_relieved:

6 Likes

Maybe even grandfather if multiple generations made poor life choices :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Great Grandpa if he made poor life decisions too.

Father at 15, grandfather at 30, greatgrandfather ar 45.

5 Likes

Now, now. His son knows to sink it in her mouth

6 Likes

This is pretty close to my wife’s brother and his wife. First kid at 17, grandfather at 39. His wife’s mother had her at 15, so she (the mother in law) was a grandmother at 32 and a great grandmother at 54.

What’s weird is that my wife is eight years younger than I so I am only five or six years younger than my brother in laws parents, and my wife’s aunt is only eight years older than I am.

2 Likes

You’re married? Woo-woo girl?

My wife is 9 years older than me. Her baby sister is 2 months older than me. The whole family treats her like a baby… but come Christmas morning, when the youngest opens presents first… I go. hahahha

Mate of mine’s got a nephew who is 6 months older than he is

No, still married to the estranged. We haven’t formalized anything but I moved out seventeen months ago. Will be 17 years in June, and she is far from woo woo.

I used to know someone like this. Aunt and niece were best friends at school, even though the niece was 18 months older. Dad’s were also brothers too.

1 Like

Along these weird lines, Richard Gere just had a baby at 69. Think he’ll take his son out for his first drink at 90?

My dad was a year older than his youngest uncle.

My paps generation had 14 kids, and he was one of the oldest.

I few years ago I had two brothers in different ninth grade classes. I didn’t know they were brothers until one of them told me. I asked if they were only like ten months apart or twins, and he told me, “No, we have different mothers.”

That would be a Freeport, NY thing.

I met my best friend at 2 years old and we’ve been best friends for 26 years now. I’m his age, my older sister is the same age as his older sister, and my older brother is the same age as his older brother. His parents got divorced, and 4 years ago, the dad had a kid with his new wife. Then he had another one the next year. At 60 and 61. Fortunately they’re both surgeons and can afford a full time nanny, but I just cannot imagine doing what I’m doing now at 60. My dad had me at 50, and surprise, he died in my early 20s. I had my first kid at 24, and now both my kids will be out of the House by the time I’m 44, and I’ll hopefully be able to actually meet my grandkids. Not having my dad meet my kids has been the toughest part of being a parent for me.

2 Likes

Most of my uncles and aunties on my father’s side are younger than me by 2 to 10 years. Even when we were kids and playing, I had to address every one of them as 1st, 2nd, 3rd etc “uncle” or “auntie” going by rank because of tradition.

All these weird family age/relationship stories reminds me how much I miss my grandbrother

9 Likes

so looks like i got the job! they said i made a terrific first impression and i look like i’m very competent and knowledgeable for my age. they said they’ve never found themselves hiring a person that had yet to finish high school.

more than an actual job is, don’t know if this is what it’s called, an apprendiceship. i’ll be working after school 2pm to 6pm, for € 400 a month (before taxes :frowning: ). it’s not a whole lot but i’ll only be working part time and i need to gain some experience and learn.

my parents are a bit worried because i’ll be graduating from high school this year so i’ll have to study for the exams. i am positive i can find the time for that, but what’s bothering me is thinking about the hit my social life will take.

i mean, eventually that has to happen when one finds a job, but i’m 19. i honestly never came to think this could happen to me so early. i won’t have much time left for hanging out with my friends other than the weekends.

so i’m a bit nervous because i feel my life is about to change. this likely won’t be my job for life, and the apprendiceship only lasts 6 months so there’s nothing guaranteed after that, but still i’m happy and worried at the same time.

6 Likes