The Flame-Free Confession Thread II

Honestly blows my mind. I’m as nihilistic as the next dude, but even I take umbrage on an 8 week decision that could force you to be on hormone treatments for the rest of your life.

that also… I did the big and lean thing in my youth.

@anna_5588, are you okay?

It amazing how some treat the decision so haphazard. I seen guys put more thought into what brand of whey to buy.

1 Like

Yeah, I’m fine. The toilet wasn’t though :wink: Thanks for asking

3 Likes

epic%20thread

2 Likes

I dunno, I saw it and it looks like he’s figured out he fucked up

2 Likes

Three years ago, I remember wondering why my bench wasn’t improving when I thought that “rest” meant taking 5 sec pause before starting the next set

If he hadn’t responded so oddly you might give him the benefit of the doubt that he meant 275, not 375, which would make a lot more sense if he’s repping 225.

4 Likes

The issue is he COULD be telling the truth. Or he could have lied about his bench to make his jump to pharma more inline with standard T nation advice.
The issue is the attitude in the mean time. I don’t think anything about this guy screams genuine or transparent.

3 Likes

To me the troll vibe is strong . Considering that his listed numbers are all different from post to post a week ago he mentioned he could only do 235 x 2. Not to mention a few other things he has written

1 Like

Interestingly enough my bench has gone up a bunch since taking five to 10 second tests between sets every three weeks.

I did that every workout… no progressive overload

Just a heads up. My patients has ran out on stupid shit. If you know what I’m saying.

1 Like

I couldn’t help myself

1 Like

Bravo. Well said! I think I love you! .:grin:

2 Likes

The CrossFit Games are on!!! First event is running live now (team event).

2 Likes

Well fuck! My youngest son walking down the street got attached by a dog this morning. From the pic I was sent looks like he got a small chunk out of his forearm. What pist me off is the owner could not provide prof of vaccination on the dog.

Oh no! Hope he’s okay!

That sucks man. Nothing hurts worse than seeing a kid in paid.