T Nation

The Flame-Free Confession Thread II

Give it time, brother. an infection like you had doesn’t go away overnight, even after the cause is killed off you have to heal the damage it caused.

1 Like

Of course I have. But, there’s not much anyone can do. They are not me.

That is a shame.

I would advise you seek out a therapist. You are not alone and there are ways that can help you.

2 Likes

If someone suffers alone or among a group, does it change the fact that he is suffering?

IWhat happened here? [quote=“liftangryordie500, post:1, topic:252177”]
It’s about time I started getting my life back in order.
[/quote]

If you are lost in the woods, would you rather be alone or with a group? Just get some help man, that’s all I’m saying. You can feel better.

5 Likes

Thanks…everything is just getting me really down. I can’t seem to catch a break.

I don’t know. I’m just not feeling nearly as good as I would have hoped at this point…anxiety is telling me there’s something else. I have to learn not to listen to it.

Exactly! Anxiety is a lying bitch!
You haven’t come this far, to just come this far!
Look at Alpha. He pukes like 30 times a day. He ain’t quit! He does what he can, when he can. Some days are better than others. Use the good ones to get you through the bad ones.

8 Likes

You are absolutely right. Thanks for the support, I need that when I get down on myself. I appreciate it.

9 Likes

Alpha is incredible. He’s gone through hell over the last year, and he’s still crushing it in the gym.

1 Like

yep and a mean one at that…

3 Likes

Now I can’t stop worrying about if I have anxiety…

3 Likes

Hahhaha! I hate it when that happens!

Funny, you guys call it anxiety. I call it Dan. He’s a mean lying bitch I have to work with.

5 Likes

Have you ever heard of or done a gratitude list?

They’re easy. Just write down 10 things in your life that you are grateful for.

They hit the spot for me every time.

1 Like

Have you tried doing coke off a hot bitches ass? I guarantee your anxiety and ennui goes away for a glorious 60 minutes.

That rebound is a bitch though.

8 Likes

@duketheslaya

You? Worry? Impossible!