The Flame-Free Confession Thread II

I’ve been handcuffed several times. They’re one-size-fits-all so don’t worry.

2 Likes

I dunno, I’m a men’s 8 with red fuzz kinda guy.

3 Likes

Disagree - they reef those fuckers down so tight they can make someone with three inch wrists bleed and make their thumbs go numb.

A friend told me.

3 Likes

If handcuffs are too small then we use leg shackles.

4 Likes

Now I want to get arrested just to see if I’m huge enough to get ankle shackles. Or 2 sets of handcuffs daisy chained.

1 Like

Yup. I’ve got an old log on here, which pictures will depress me, but there is one that shows what I am talking about. My arms were like 15.5 then, looks photo shopped when you see my wrists. I’ll dig it up in a bit.

Edit- here, second post. Borderline Superhero - #2 by Waittz

1 Like

I don’t think it’s calibrated for women.

I’ve only had to use shackles on a super fat guy and someone with a cast on their wrist.

Two sets of cuffs used together are for people with poor shoulder mobility.

Has anybody ever broken the handcuffs?

No, but the headboard will never be the same :flushed:

14 Likes

The same guru mentioned his age on IG this week.

This week I got a mailing-lost from a popular guru in which age was mentioned.

Maybe as these guys age we will soon see a new generation of Guru Chads who wont be incessantly talking about age take over the online meathead scene.

1 Like

Update ass was kicked last night, this morning waiting on this bastard to show up at my front door…
reaper

2 Likes

Simple solution for that.

*Warning. Viewer discretion advised. Very graphic shit.

1 Like

Well, if that’s your thing. I myself am more into the pleasure part of it. Just saying.

1 Like

A day pass at Bev’s in NY is now up to $25, but to be honest, I think people make the trek just for the spectacle and sight seeing aspects -lol.

S

3 Likes

It’s cold and snowing outside. This makes me not want to go to the gym :roll_eyes:

Get off your ass and get to it!

1 Like

I am…I am…trudging through 2 inches of snow and frigid 28 degree farenheit temperatures just to squat :joy:. I despise the cold. Anything below 50 is horrible to me. 90s are perfect.

@Spock81 how much snow do you have to trudge therough to go to the gym on a typical day?

That’s why I don’t live in those places!

Also a member of the small wrist crew

2 Likes