The Fish Oil Controversy

I usually have my fish oil with my high carb meal earlier in the day (not ideal) but anyway I know it slows digestion but would it also lessen the insulin spike I get from eating all those carbs?

I am noticeably fuller and trimmer looking when dosing fishoil at 15grams or so a day while cutting/recomping

I do believe it helps, and if nothing else it is kind on the joints.

[quote]spadesofaces wrote:
James_T_Kirk wrote:
I’ve been thinking of starting with the fish oil sup myself. So you are in the “do it” camp, I take it?

yeah I take Flameout, I eat that shit for breakfast lunch and dinner. I’m in control baby, im fuckin in control, fuckin flameo- … FUCKIN Flameout! WHERE’S THE GODDAMN FLAMOUT MA, I TOLD YOU TO GET ME SOME Flameout! FUCK![/quote]

DAYUM…! WELL SAID BRI…SHIT YEAHH!!!

[quote]verdant wrote:
In my opinion Flameout is the best nutritional supplement for health that Biotest offers. I have gone through periods where I was not taking it, and I felt the difference. Aside from the physical advantages (joint health, energy, silky smooth skin, strong hair, penis enlargement), Flameout does work for my mood and mental clarity. [/quote]

err…penis enlargement…wtf?!! when did this become official?!

[quote]on edge wrote:
I didn’t know there was a controversy[/quote]

The controversy is in how many fish oil caps to take per day. 3, 5, 8 or 10?

All the fat in fish oil caps goes straight to the penis, everyone knows that.

No really, if you’re already eating lots of fish, good for you, you probably don’t need to supplement it, but for most people, even people who post here and really watch their diets closely, getting enough of the right kinds of fats into your diet can be difficult without a supplement. Flameout is great, if it’s too expensive, buy those giant ass gel caps from your local pharmacy, $14 gets you like 400 of them. I usually take 6 a day unless I manage to get a lot of flax seed or flax oil in my diet on a particular day.

[quote]xvimlar wrote:
All the fat in fish oil caps goes straight to the penis, everyone knows that.

[/quote]

Women?

Cold pressed atlantic krill oil.

Here’s a question. Looking at a standard 1000mg fish oil cap that has 180mg EPA / 120 mg DHA, what’s the other 700mg?

[quote]stockzy wrote:
Cold pressed atlantic krill oil.

Here’s a question. Looking at a standard 1000mg fish oil cap that has 180mg EPA / 120 mg DHA, what’s the other 700mg?[/quote]

There’s was an interesting thread on PN about this… If I can find it I’ll post it.