The First Presidential Debate

According to the comments under that video, those two might actually be mating, so, uh, let’s hope not.

Although I have to admit – I apologize in advance for the vulgarity – that it would be an aptly absurd culmination of this election season for Clinton and Trump to meet on the debate stage and, ignoring Anderson Cooper’s increasingly panicked protestions, to disrobe, entwine, and vigorously hate-fuck each other in front of a stunned, forever-changed world audience.

5 Likes

Really? In their physical conditions?

haha

4 Likes

More evidence of debate rigging

Passion knows no physical limitation.

Yes, the debate was rigged. Lol…

2 Likes

Yep. They’re mating!

As for the debate scenario- Something like that would signify the end times. Like in “The Devils Advocate” or something.

2 Likes

There is at least some redemption in seeing Connie Nielsen and her quasi-nakedness.

1 Like

Dateline 10.01.2016
Made scrambled eggs and coffee, ate, and finished a mug in front of tv - total of ~ 30 minutes.

The only break from discussion on 3 different channels re Trump / Ms Universe firestorm, was a reporter telling a story of Trump from 1988. He called her story and the paper shitty [sic], and her the c word [sic]. Way back then, he said those things - yet 30 years later, another log on the fire.

Congratulations Trump!

You know it’s football season, right?

2 Likes

Football???

Hockey preseason is under way!

3 Likes

Whaaa? MLB post season is almost here!

2 Likes

At least we are finally discussing the issues that matter

3 Likes

Trump really is a perfect fit for you:

Who won the second debate?

I’ll start a new thread, if that’s okay.

I thought this was a little ironic. Remember when Kaine compared the Clinton Foundation to the Red Cross? That was ridiculous.

But then I saw this Huffington Post article about the Red Cross in Haiti, Red Cross Built Exactly 6 Homes For Haiti With Nearly Half A Billion Dollars In Donations.

AND I realized KAINE IS RIGHT!!! The Clinton Foundation IS like the Red Cross.

National Review, How the Clinton Foundation Got Rich off Poor Haitians. Bill was envoy from the UN, in charge of all that money. And Hillary was Secretary of State, in charge of taxpayer dollars to Haiti. And so many “donations” flowing through the Clinton Foundation from contractors. Wow.

Read more at: Hillary’s America: The Secret History of the Democratic Party -- Dinesh D’Souza on the Clinton Foundation | National Review

With the devastation from Hurricane Matthew, Haiti Needs $2 Billion the Clinton Foundation Stole From Its Relief Funds

2 Likes

Geopolitics.co is a bat-shit crazy conspiracy site.

Thanks. I wasn’t familiar with them, and wouldn’t link to them if I knew that. BUT that information about Haiti and the Clinton Foundation, and State Department funds flowing while contractors were making “donations” to the CF is well known, as are all the cost overruns and shoddy or under produced housing projects… It’s been widely reported, and fact checked. Are you saying that’s not true, or just saying that the geopolitics site prints kooky stuff?

The WSJ has printed MANY articles about the Clintons and Haiti. I hit a paywall when trying to share many of them.

Do you believe the Clinton Foundation has been ethical in the way they’ve handled Haitian Aid?